Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Both boys will likely receive PIP and she’ll get carers for both.

I have a family member who was trying so hard to push for an autism diagnosis for her son so she could get the extra money.

I don’t mind her but the spending she does! Honestly how does she afford it, it’s a different shopping haul every day always coming to £100+. Even the little top up shops her and her fella do are around 30 odd quid and that’s just a corner shop run 🫣

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Normally smash burgers and wedges 😂

its just the pure SPENDING i cant get over like... £50/60 every time you go out???? no cozzy livs in wales?
There definitely is. We live in the Valleys and it’s not exactly full of big money.
What I don’t get is she clearly doesn’t work as she’s always out shopping at any time of day… so where does she get the money from?! Her fella works at least one job - delivery driving cash in hand - and most likely has a day job. So why is she not working one job since the kids aren’t home during the day?

sparklingdee

VIP Member
My son has just been put up to high rate care and high rate mobility, I get £737.20 a month from DLA and £327 from carers and that’s just one child, imagine how much she could be getting if she’s put in for it for 3 kids 🫣
true, and I guess her rent isn't all that much living in south Wales (no offence people in the valleys lmao) so she's probably raking it in.

to be fair my friend is a single parent with 4 kids on UC, doesn't work and gets £2k a month which is more than me working full time and her kids aren't even disabled 😂

sparklingdee

VIP Member
and today she causally spent £531 in smyths toys! what the hellll. her kids were literally throwing stuff in without a care in the world.

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
She’ll get carers for the boys autism, plus their pip - on top of all the child benefits.

He works cash in hand for a takeaway - not sure if he has a proper job on top of that.

She’ll make an amount from TikTok. Not stable andwj vary month to month.

Apparently she’s also autistic and gets PIP and Daniel gets carers for her.
Talk about rinsing the system! She's stable enough to be shopping all day everyday alone! How she don't get hate for it all online I domt know! Unless she does but she's quick with deleting

sparklingdee

VIP Member
Back with her boyfriend then, what a way to show your kids that it doesn’t matter if your boyfriend doesn’t love them
literally - like what was the point in posting all of that bad stuff he’s done?! she’s like that 1 friend who complains about their terrible boyfriend all the time but still stays with him

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Her rent is probably paid for, or a portion of it through housing benefit.

Wonder if she declares any TikTok income, not sure if she makes anything at all but if she does then every single penny needs to be declared - even if it’s as little as £2 a month.

laylamich_

I love her shopping videos especially the Christmas ones but I always wonder how she can do these massive shops with 0 budget especially in this economy 😂

sparklingdee

VIP Member
i am shocked by how much her older boys eat, i know kids can put food away but aren't they only 10 and 8 or something? they eat more than a fully grown adult, like 2 greggs sausage rolls EACH, potato wedges and a cupcake or donut for a snack?

her spending is honestly off the scale - her bank account must be crying. the boyfriend is ALWAYS with her in videos (which are mostly in the middle of the day) so where is the money coming from? there's no way he seems to work full time and she obv doesn't work besides posting her spending addiction on tiktok.

onebeatgo

Chatty Member
Pretty sure I saw some comments about her doing only fans which would explain the amount of money she spends

Dla for both boys, both of them will be claiming carers, extra carers and disabled child payment through UC plus cash in hand from takeaway delivery’s. Depending on how much DLA the maximum they can get per child a month is £688

Tanne1999

VIP Member
She’ll get carers for the boys autism, plus their pip - on top of all the child benefits.

He works cash in hand for a takeaway - not sure if he has a proper job on top of that.

She’ll make an amount from TikTok. Not stable andwj vary month to month.

Apparently she’s also autistic and gets PIP and Daniel gets carers for her.

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
She tries wayyyyyyyy to hard with that make up just for comments from total strangers. Makes her look like a clown.
Calling it that all this cash shes spending on shite every single day is her kids disability money and shes on UC. There is no way she's earning that much on tiktok.

Becclo44

VIP Member
I quite like her for the homely cosy vibes, but oh my god the amount of shit she feeds her kids is awful. They have dinner straight after school and then another dinner and snacks later on? It’s crazy.

Has anyone seems the Greggs snack plates she gives them on a Friday night? 😱