Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
I know all autistic children are different hence whys it's called a spectrum however as a sen mum myself I don't know how they don't feel very overwhelmed with the amount of things she gets for them. She's been doing trolley fulls of gifts for Xmas since September for them

Reactions: 1
He used to be a takeaway driver of an evening. Not sure if he still is but I bet he's actually down a carer for one of her kids since she's now saying all 3 have ASD and herself ! Even though he can't stand 2 of the kids and has openly said he don't even love them as his own, her words online not mine. UC, PIP, DLA, CARERS, CHB, RENT PAID, COUNCIL TAX PAID, FREE SCHOOL DINNERS..........the list is endless for everything she's getting for free. What a life eh!
My son has just been put up to high rate care and high rate mobility, I get £737.20 a month from DLA and £327 from carers and that’s just one child, imagine how much she could be getting if she’s put in for it for 3 kids 🫣

Tanne1999

VIP Member
IMG_9836.jpeg

She’s taking the piss surely. The amount of takeaways she eats, on top of all the chocolate and crisps etc she buys every single day from the shops says otherwise.

Can’t sleep at the moment so was skimming through her hauls in the last week or so. She’s bought 8 packs of multipack crisps, and 47 multipacks/sharebars of chocolate/cakes/biscuits. That’s an absolutely obscene amount, I know they’re a family of 5 but how the hell are they eating through so much junk?!

She’s spent £357.88 since April 27th on food shopping. Her spending addiction is next level.

Tanne1999

VIP Member
She’s absolutely unhinged and has a massive spending addiction. The amount of junk food she’s bought is sickening, that’s not including what’s in the kids Christmas boxes etc.

sparklingdee

VIP Member
one other thing to mention in her rant - she said daniel has had her mum's car all this time but he hasn't paid her a penny... 😳 bit of a red flag to me

Tanne1999

VIP Member
She lives by me and it annoys the life out of me that she always goes for the rankest looking takeaways when there’s plenty of really nice ones in the area.

The food she cooks is rancid as well mind. Don’t think I’ve ever seen her cook anything fresh, nutritious, or even appetising.

• Haha

sparklingdee

VIP Member
fuck that! Her two oldest are autistic too aren’t they? That must hurt getting left out :(
yes it must be awful 😕

she also said that one time daniel did take the older boys to school and he told her "i accidentally told the boys i love them as they went into school" so lauren was upset saying why wouldn't you love them as they've been a couple for 3 years, have a child together and he is around them 24/7 when they're not at their dads.

basically she was saying she doesn't want her 2 eldest boys to be left out or second best or not good enough.

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Why was that post randomly put up? Has he been been on tiktok slating her or something?
Makes no sence why she'd share that but also not saying that she's done with him either. Bet she stays even though he treats her kids that way! Ill wait for the annoying 'UnReAl' post around valentines whilst she sits opposite him 10shades darker.

justlurking457

I’ve seen her mention in the comments she’s autistic as well so I bet she gets money for that too. Must be getting pretty decent money from the government looking at how much she spends. Myself and my partner both work quite well paying jobs, we only have one child and we could never afford to spend like that. It baffles me.

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
I think he’s a delivery driver for a takeaway I noticed the receipts stuck on the dashboard of the car

sparklingdee

VIP Member
There definitely is. We live in the Valleys and it’s not exactly full of big money.
What I don’t get is she clearly doesn’t work as she’s always out shopping at any time of day… so where does she get the money from?! Her fella works at least one job - delivery driving cash in hand - and most likely has a day job. So why is she not working one job since the kids aren’t home during the day?
she has a 2 year old doesn't she? not sure if he goes to nursery or anything.

she also said her 2 older boys have autism so i wonder if she is registered as their carer?

sparklingdee

VIP Member
The food she cooks is rancid as well mind. Don’t think I’ve ever seen her cook anything fresh, nutritious, or even appetising.
Normally smash burgers and wedges 😂

its just the pure SPENDING i cant get over like... £50/60 every time you go out???? no cozzy livs in wales?

Tanne1999

VIP Member
At the shops every single day. Whether it’s a food shop, B&M, or a fast food place, she’s out spending money daily. And it’s never just popping corner shop for some milk/toilet roll, it’s spending £10+ each time she goes out.

Tanne1999

VIP Member
IMG_4546.png

She gives her kids this as an afternoon snack at 3.45, they have dinner after. One or them is only two!

329cals per sausage roll, 206cal per bun, 252cals for the flame grill steak crisp. Probs around 300 cals in chocolate.
Their daily allowance is on that plate alone. Insane.

sparklingdee

VIP Member
her house must be BURSTING at the seams with plastic toys, every time she goes out she's buying her kids pyjamas or dressing gowns or slippers too like how much do they need?

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
her partner must work or how do they afford to live with 2 adults and 3 kids?
It says above about possibly being a delivery driver for a local takeaway due to things they've seen in his car. Unless he's doing that alongside a very well paid job theres no way she could spend the way she does on that wage.