Laurenrollsxx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else seen her page? She actually makes me feel sick, so greedy. All she does is eat takeaways, shopping hauls full of junk food, feeds her kids loads of junk. Diabetes waiting to happen😳

Reactions: 2
I quite like her 😂 but her spending is absolutely wild, dropping £50-£100 every day practically when she goes out to B&M or tesco or home bargains etc, it's crazy. Never mind all the takeaways, mcdonald's etc. She did a vid the other day of taking one of her boys to the cinema and it must've easily cost over £50 for dinner in frankie and benny's, popcorn and sweets, the arcade etc. She must have a good income to keep up with all the stuff she buys, Im guessing her partner works and she doesn't as she has her youngest who is still a baby??? Well a toddler anyway.

Reactions: 1
I quite like her for the homely cosy vibes, but oh my god the amount of tit she feeds her kids is awful. They have dinner straight after school and then another dinner and snacks later on? It’s crazy.

Has anyone seems the Greggs snack plates she gives them on a Friday night? 😱

I don’t mind her but the spending she does! Honestly how does she afford it, it’s a different shopping haul every day always coming to £100+. Even the little top up shops her and her fella do are around 30 odd quid and that’s just a corner shop run 🫣

I think he’s a delivery driver for a takeaway I noticed the receipts stuck on the dashboard of the car

I love her shopping videos especially the Christmas ones but I always wonder how she can do these massive shops with 0 budget especially in this economy 😂

She lives by me and it annoys the life out of me that she always goes for the rankest looking takeaways when there’s plenty of really nice ones in the area.

The food she cooks is rancid as well mind. Don’t think I’ve ever seen her cook anything fresh, nutritious, or even appetising.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The food she cooks is rancid as well mind. Don’t think I’ve ever seen her cook anything fresh, nutritious, or even appetising.
Normally smash burgers and wedges 😂

its just the pure SPENDING i cant get over like... £50/60 every time you go out???? no cozzy livs in wales?

Normally smash burgers and wedges 😂

its just the pure SPENDING i cant get over like... £50/60 every time you go out???? no cozzy livs in wales?
There definitely is. We live in the Valleys and it’s not exactly full of big money.
What I don’t get is she clearly doesn’t work as she’s always out shopping at any time of day… so where does she get the money from?! Her fella works at least one job - delivery driving cash in hand - and most likely has a day job. So why is she not working one job since the kids aren’t home during the day?

There definitely is. We live in the Valleys and it’s not exactly full of big money.
What I don’t get is she clearly doesn’t work as she’s always out shopping at any time of day… so where does she get the money from?! Her fella works at least one job - delivery driving cash in hand - and most likely has a day job. So why is she not working one job since the kids aren’t home during the day?
she has a 2 year old doesn't she? not sure if he goes to nursery or anything.

she also said her 2 older boys have autism so i wonder if she is registered as their carer?

IMG_4546.png

She gives her kids this as an afternoon snack at 3.45, they have dinner after. One or them is only two!

329cals per sausage roll, 206cal per bun, 252cals for the flame grill steak crisp. Probs around 300 cals in chocolate.
Their daily allowance is on that plate alone. Insane.

At the shops every single day. Whether it’s a food shop, B&M, or a fast food place, she’s out spending money daily. And it’s never just popping corner shop for some milk/toilet roll, it’s spending £10+ each time she goes out.

She tries wayyyyyyyy to hard with that make up just for comments from total strangers. Makes her look like a clown.
Calling it that all this cash shes spending on shite every single day is her kids disability money and shes on UC. There is no way she's earning that much on tiktok.