Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maxrigger

He has proved himself to be racist by objecting to a Sikh being featured in 1917.
What did he say? I thought he said it was odd to have a Sikh soldier in the film 1917, showing that he was ignorant of the fact that well over 100,000 Sikh soldiers fought in WW1, an error he later apologised for.

He's an oddball thats for sure, he certainly has not signed up to the Woke Party but I'd not say he's racist over his comments about a film, ignorant of historical facts yes; has he said anything else?

I'd not vote for him or pop down the pub with the fella but remember, people voted for Boris so lets hope history does not repeat itself and elect another idiot as Major of London.

• Angry
Reactions: 2

Who cares?

I remember him being on Matthew Wright one morning when he was just an actor. Turns out it was just as he was loosing his mind. During one of the panels chats he volunteered that he regularly took CBD oil, it was great and he had taken some that morning. He was off his face, on much more than CBD oil. He was on an evening panel show soon after, I told the SO to pay attention, this man is unstable! All very odd.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I know it’s been said by a few different people but I can’t help but wonder if he’s got a coke problem which has caused this shift in personality? Surely he can’t have been like this with Billie Piper?
There must be something. He’d been a steady actor, but probably wasn’t anywhere near as successful as some of the others in family. But you’d think that alone wouldn’t be enough for such a seismic shift.

I hope for his sake it is Coke, then he’s at least got a chance. Whereas if that’s his true personality coming out…

Moth

VIP Member
Having been prevented from standing for Mayor of London because he screwed up the application forms, Lozza stood for election to the London Assembly promising to hold Sadiq Khan to account. Sadly (for him) he attracted only 0.005% of the votes and thus lost his £5,000 deposit (which no doubt someone else paid). It's mildly interesting that he did not stand in the name of his 'Reclaim' party and was described as 'undescribed' on the ballot paper. He's perhaps fortunate that voting closed before he published his diatribe on 'X' calling London a 'shithole' and promising to move out of the city or else he might have really be embarrassed by the result.

He was ably supported by his buddy, cosplay cleric, Calvin Robinson in a series of tweets about how "Britons are a minority in London", "the Caliphate of Londinistan is no longer civilised", "voting does not work", how "we have no legitimate way to reclaim the cities" because "we gave up our guns" and "the capital should be moved elsewhere".

• Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Having been prevented from standing for Mayor of London because he screwed up the application forms, Lozza stood for election to the London Assembly promising to hold Sadiq Khan to account. Sadly (for him) he attracted only 0.005% of the votes and thus lost his £5,000 deposit (which no doubt someone else paid). It's mildly interesting that he did not stand in the name of his 'Reclaim' party and was described as 'undescribed' on the ballot paper. He's perhaps fortunate that voting closed before he published his diatribe on 'X' calling London a 'shithole' and promising to move out of the city or else he might have really be embarrassed by the result.

He was ably supported by his buddy, cosplay cleric, Calvin Robinson in a series of tweets about how "Britons are a minority in London", "the Caliphate of Londinistan is no longer civilised", "voting does not work", how "we have no legitimate way to reclaim the cities" because "we gave up our guns" and "the capital should be moved elsewhere".
I'm laughing my hole off at 'cosplay cleric'

• Haha

Maa92

I’ve not followed him but I’ve seen the odd thing but was he like this before covid? I used to think he was a good actor and now I’m concerned.

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Fox won’t get any more acting jobs so he has to be shocking to get noticed.

I bet Emilia and the rest of the Fox thespians are backing away from him
His brother Jack seems ok... I follow him on social media and he mostly posts about work and seems to avoid all LF's drama.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but their Mother died last April... this could be a reason for his horrible behaviour in the last year or so.

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Has anyone watched the movie The Hole that’s just gone onto Netflix? I watched it loads 20 years ago when it came out but hadn’t seen it since so forgot he was in it. He’s bloody awful in it!!
Didn't he do a nude shower scene in that film? :oops:

• Sick
Reactions: 1

obsessivelocust

oh dear...
Oh come on, there is this woman is complaining about someone on the set of Neighbours using the term 'slave-driver' to describe one of the directors, saying it's a 'microaggression' because she is Aboriginal and that somehow means she is triggered by hearing anything even remotely connected to slavery, even though Aboriginal people weren't enslaved. So yeah, ridiculous.

• Angry

Sunraged

The evidence to support microaggressions is weak, and there have been calls to change the terminology.

Yes, I'm familiar with the term "microaggressions".

He's a cocaine addled twat.
Have we met?

Droosie123

VIP Member
I think his tweets are offensive BUT I don’t recall him being so outspoken before. Just in the last year or two which makes me suspect some kind of MH issue. That said….I think he’s always been pretty arrogant.

• Wow

Eirawen

VIP Member
S
I call him the ex mr Billie Piper or, following the mayoral election, Loser Fox.
She was on Desert Island Discs earlier, she described Sylvia Young drama school as fiercely bitchy and competitive and that she loved it. She sounds like a horrendously precocious kid, don't like her at all.

• Wow