lauren_b_backup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aims has just said on the London trip they didn’t get any food, Lauren told everyone to eat as a group at the end of the day, went to Nando’s and told them it was to expensive and to go to McDonald’s instead and then didn’t pay for anyone’s meals....despite raising over £800 for the meet up

Reactions: 2
Lauren and aims getting in the middle of Danny drama again, now there arguing with Porsche over it via Austin.. Austin's like there little lap dog he does the dirty work and Lauren and aims sit back and say "I didn't say that it was Austin" can't stand them both anymore, theyl do anything for views there all about the drama, they don't even like Danny but as soon as there's drama there straight there, but because Porsche and the other lady got there to help him first they turned on them, and all aims and her g.f can do is sit there and talk about people's appearance's, they all claim there nice kind people all I see them doing is arguing and slagging people off.

Reactions: 3
Lauren and aims getting in the middle of Danny drama again, now there arguing with Porsche over it via Austin.. Austin's like there little lap dog he does the dirty work and Lauren and aims sit back and say "I didn't say that it was Austin" can't stand them both anymore, theyl do anything for views there all about the drama, they don't even like Danny but as soon as there's drama there straight there, but because Porsche and the other lady got there to help him first they turned on them, and all aims and her g.f can do is sit there and talk about people's appearance's, they all claim there nice kind people all I see them doing is arguing and slagging people off.
What’s happened?? I saw her slagging off Porsche on live earlier but couldn’t figure why, what’s the Danny drama now?!

Reactions: 1
What’s happened?? I saw her slagging off Porsche on live earlier but couldn’t figure why, what’s the Danny drama now?!
Porsche was defending that Kane Larkin, Austin said he groomed/abused him and Porsche said she doesn’t believe him until she seen proof, even though she said she been abused as a child herself, everyone was defending Austin saying how can you proof abuse etc and said Porsche disgusting and trigging Austin as he has schizophrenia, Porsche said she tried to kill herself last night (although she was on live with Danny and B at 4am so take as you will) and she going to sue Austin or something and now she having mental health issues!
All swings and round abouts really, everyone putting their two pence in.

Reactions: 4
Porsche was defending that Kane Larkin, Austin said he groomed/abused him and Porsche said she doesn’t believe him until she seen proof, even though she said she been abused as a child herself, everyone was defending Austin saying how can you proof abuse etc and said Porsche disgusting and trigging Austin as he has schizophrenia, Porsche said she tried to kill herself last night (although she was on live with Danny and B at 4am so take as you will) and she going to sue Austin or something and now she having mental health issues!
All swings and round abouts really, everyone putting their two pence in.
Oh lawd. Thanks for summing it up!!! My goddd I haven’t heard from kane Larkin in years I’m surprised he’s still going!!! But yeah, sounds like a mess

Used to watch her with the aims person i just posted in she getsxa lot in her lives she leaves comes back a lot but lives are always busy

Austin claimed to have cancer. Within weeks Lauren and Austin had fallen out and are no longer speaking. Austin was trying to get PIP but spent a huge amount of time living at Lauren and Jay's house.
Lauren says she has been diagnosed with a personality disorder so continues not to participate in paid or voluntary employment.
Jay is a recovering alcoholic who seems to be relapsing.

Austin claimed to have cancer. Within weeks Lauren and Austin had fallen out and are no longer speaking. Austin was trying to get PIP but spent a huge amount of time living at Lauren and Jay's house.
Lauren says she has been diagnosed with a personality disorder so continues not to participate in paid or voluntary employment.
Jay is a recovering alcoholic who seems to be relapsing.
Austin got the all clear apparently, he was on her live the other day so they must of made up.

Lauren also fell out with Georgia the deaf girl who was always on her live.

Yeah most of the people who go Tiktok live are unemployed with mental health issues take that as you will.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Austin got the all clear apparently, he was on her live the other day so they must of made up.

Lauren also fell out with Georgia the deaf girl who was always on her live.

Yeah most of the people who go Tiktok live are unemployed with mental health issues take that as you will.
Its like the whole of ticktok wants to say they have MH issues amd i know a lot are genuine but so many use it as en excuse

Has anyone got up to date @ please
I won’t ask after this. I am just interested thanx

I think people have her wrong she’s a good girl just speaks her mind when there is drama but she’s not nasty

does anyone know if lauren is on tiktock or any of the crew, aims, austin, jay, etc. i kind if miss the drama