lauren_b_backup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen her on lives? She doesn’t do content but is know for lives, she had all that oh so dramatic beef with Lucy Rose and some unrelated issues with Rachey she can’t mention

normally on with her never seen but heard gf Jay who ppl mistake for her bf and Austin.
Get upset when her daughter is mentioned although apparently it’s Jay’s daughter not hers biologically.

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised this hasn’t taken off lol cuz her lives get so many viewers. Something about her doesn’t sit right, I can’t stand Lucy Rose but she keeps saying she’s done with her then going live with her?? like it’s obviously for clout. I’ve seen a few comments saying she’s transgender but I’m not sure if that’s true

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen her on lives? She doesn’t do content but is know for lives, she had all that oh so dramatic beef with Lucy Rose and some unrelated issues with Rachey she can’t mention

normally on with her never seen but heard gf Jay who ppl mistake for her bf and Austin.
Get upset when her daughter is mentioned although apparently it’s Jay’s daughter not hers biologically.
Only seen her a few times in my page due to that Lucy creature but I don’t trust her dead shark eyes . She’s a player

Reactions: 1
I was watching her live last night and another girl called Rachey was arguing on another live about her, what is the deal with this lot?

Rachey said Lauren and her girlfriend J called her a pedophile and J said she was gonna rape her mum.

and Lauren constantly says she doesn’t want any drama but was happy to parcipate in the drama last week towards Lucy but this week is back being Chummy on live with her and now she turned against Danny and Vicky, she has very snakey behaviour on that app.

I was watching her live last night and another girl called Rachey was arguing on another live about her, what is the deal with this lot?

Rachey said Lauren and her girlfriend J called her a pedophile and J said she was gonna rape her mum.

and Lauren constantly says she doesn’t want any drama but was happy to parcipate in the drama last week towards Lucy but this week is back being Chummy on live with her and now she turned against Danny and Vicky, she has very snakey behaviour on that app.
The whole thing confuses me ALOT! I still have no idea why everyone’s turned against Danny? I’m all up for people standing up for themselves but this constant “I’m guna do this to your mum blah blah” rants are vile. Imagine if a man had said that instead of J!

The whole thing confuses me ALOT! I still have no idea why everyone’s turned against Danny? I’m all up for people standing up for themselves but this constant “I’m guna do this to your mum blah blah” rants are vile. Imagine if a man had said that instead of J!
Basically I think that Danny had become a bit of a pest to them, what might of started with good intentions with some of them to help him turned sour quick and he basically become too much and was using them as a offload and when they wasn’t jumping he started slagging them on lives because let’s be honest he is easily led and manipulated by people on there and they’ve had enough and dropped him.

I do think Aims and Soph did at the start genuinely wanted to help them they paid for Vicky wedding dress and hair cut for him as well as shopping but they’ve gotten angry and followed the lead with Lauren’s mentality, shame really they did seem like decent people but are just acting like sheep.

I am SO confused about what’s going on?! I always miss the drama but I never ever saw these two falling out

I am SO confused about what’s going on?! I always miss the drama but I never ever saw these two falling out
Yeah I’m very confused. Caught aims and soph live but I’m baffled as to what actually set it off?

Me to! I saw Lauren and Austin BRIEFLY on instagram but had no idea what was going on, then aims was on live showing PayPal receipts but nobody said what has actually happened

Whats her insta that she goes live on?
Me to! I saw Lauren and Austin BRIEFLY on instagram but had no idea what was going on, then aims was on live showing PayPal receipts but nobody said what has actually happened

Apparently Aims got angry that Lauren choose to go live with Lucy and didn’t come off when she was doing some live DJ thing and it’s all kicked off from there, tedious.

But Lauren said several times “aims is on I need to go so let’s wrap this up” in that live unless something happened later on?

Some hot tea

Lauren and her gf Jay/Jennifer are two faced bytched and they scammed money for the London trip.
Talked tit about everyone including their bestie Austin.

Aims keeps saying Lauren isn't letting J be who they want to be, she let everyone assume J was a man.

J and Lauren met when Lauren was 13/14 and J was 17, J slept with a man their best friend and got pregnant, didn't tell Lauren until she was six months told Lauren she got pregnant after swiping her self with a used tissue! Lauren was only 14 and believed it for 9 years! Aims and Soph think it's ironic they going on about Lucy and Bryan being a nonce considering the age they met.

The father of their daughter hasn't told his wife he father a child with a lesbian, they was thinking of using Austin as a sperm donor.

They chat tit about people on benefits but are on welfare themselves.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Some hot tea

Lauren and her gf Jay/Jennifer are two faced bytched and they scammed money for the London trip.

Aims keeps saying Lauren isn't letting J be who they want to be, she let everyone assume J was a man.

J and Lauren met when Lauren was 13/14 and J was 17, J slept with a man their best friend and got pregnant, didn't tell Lauren until she was six months told Lauren she got pregnant after swiping her self with a used tissue! Lauren was only 14 and believed it for 9 years! Aims and Soph think it's ironic they going on about Lucy and Bryan being a ponce considering the age they met.

The father of their daughter hasn't told his wife he father a child with a lesbian, they was thinking of using Austin as a sperm donor.

I knew it was dodgy!! And they don’t have custody of the daughter do they? She lives with Lauren’s mum?

Some hot tea

J and Lauren met when Lauren was 13/14 and J was 17, J slept with a man their best friend and got pregnant, didn't tell Lauren until she was six months told Lauren she got pregnant after swiping her self with a used tissue! Lauren was only 14 and believed it for 9 years! Aims and Soph think it's ironic they going on about Lucy and Bryan being a ponce considering the age they met.

How’d you know? Did they admit it on the live? That is wild!!

I knew it was dodgy!! And they don’t have custody of the daughter do they? She lives with Lauren’s mum?
I'm not sure they said something about social services tbh I don't think any of them have custody of their kids.