Lauren Whelan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we remember her drama with Miriam? So childish hahaha
I’m not a fan of either of these two but my god miriam comes off as such a child in her responses. Lauren is defo a mean girl but she was right in asking why a 24 year old wanted to see people younger than her get into drama and fights. And Miriam’s whole going on live saying she didn’t get an apology, pathetic. Both came off terribly but Miriam just has something deeply concerning in her spirit because she focuses her content on teenagers but she is clearly an awful awful person in her real life.

Reactions: 12
I’m not a fan of either of these two but my god miriam comes off as such a child in her responses. Lauren is defo a mean girl but she was right in asking why a 24 year old wanted to see people younger than her get into drama and fights. And Miriam’s whole going on live saying she didn’t get an apology, pathetic. Both came off terribly but Miriam just has something deeply concerning in her spirit because she focuses her content on teenagers but she is clearly an awful awful person in her real life.
I agree they’re both immature, but in this particular situation, Miriam aggravated it. She commented on the house, they’re entitled to comment back. Lauren apologised and Miriam went on live saying she didn’t. I’m really surprised they’re doing a podcast together 😂

Reactions: 6
Tell me someone has seen his tik tok story ?
Been in hospital for 10 days and will come on and address rumours soon

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tell me someone has seen his tik tok story ?
Been in hospital for 10 days and will come on and address rumours soon
So he was apparently in the hospital while making a collage of selfies for a TikTok comparing himself to celebrities? 🤔 also what rumours lol. If he was seriously ill surely his sister wouldn’t be giving it socks in literally anyone’s comment section

Reactions: 9
So he was apparently in the hospital while making a collage of selfies for a TikTok comparing himself to celebrities? 🤔 also what rumours lol. If he was seriously ill surely his sister wouldn’t be giving it socks in literally anyone’s comment section
I just saw it , what rumours 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

Reactions: 1
Chap has 117k on TikTok, acting like he’s preparing to do an exclusive with OK! magazine. Get over yourself, you’re in bits.

• Haha
Reactions: 16