Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahstopcmeregway

She’s friends with that one Valerie Wheeler. She’s like a reporter. She used to do stuff for papers or something and radio but I remember hearing that she went for a story on Gary Walsh who was always getting in trouble with Laois Gaa about his tweets. He also had like a gambling problem but she got word of it and it was trying to be kept hush hush at the time. So she was out with Lauren on a night out in coppers and got her to get him pissed and recorded conversations being had when he was drunk and used them against him in some sort of article/interview. I can’t remember the full story but there was definitely some amount of uproar at the time
Stop that’s scandalous altogether!

Reactions: 2

xxlimgirlxx

so she’s actually with another lad now. I don’t know if he has a profile or not but she’s changed her whole thing now from GAA to Rugby! I think he could be something to do with rugby but I’m not sure
Think he is the nutritionist for the Irish rugby team

Reactions: 1

dexterdots

Never trust those ones. I've heard Valerie likes to drink and when she is well oiled she is far from quiet. Herself and Lauren are suited as friends.
yeah she’s far from sweet. I think she’s got this gig and she’ll do everything she has to keep it now that she’s got this far but she is dangerous as well. They are well suited because she climbed the social ladder like Lauren did just in diff ways😂

pommynoir

VIP Member
I can’t understand why that would be taken down. Usually the MODs say too. Perhaps the “goes crazy” although I’ve seen worse lol

• Haha

dexterdots

I don't know this girl at all but it's pretty grim if her main goal is to get with a lad in a county jersey.....there's a big old world out there! 🙄
so she’s actually with another lad now. I don’t know if he has a profile or not but she’s changed her whole thing now from GAA to Rugby! I think he could be something to do with rugby but I’m not sure

queenbees

VIP Member
I'd love to know what she texts them😂
So would I but whatever it was to the Lim hurlers it was more or less the same thing cause word was that they all screenshotted and stuck it into the group chat and ended up that it was similar each time