Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dexterdots

She’s friends with that one Valerie Wheeler. She’s like a reporter. She used to do stuff for papers or something and radio but I remember hearing that she went for a story on Gary Walsh who was always getting in trouble with Laois Gaa about his tweets. He also had like a gambling problem but she got word of it and it was trying to be kept hush hush at the time. So she was out with Lauren on a night out in coppers and got her to get him pissed and recorded conversations being had when he was drunk and used them against him in some sort of article/interview. I can’t remember the full story but there was definitely some amount of uproar at the time

• Wow
Reactions: 9

queenbees

VIP Member
I think she’s been reading as the title name thread has been changed😂
oh wow, didn’t take long😂

I'm patiently waiting on the tea?
Well she’s clearly watching fairy😂 I made this last night and I didn’t think the name was that offensive tbh😂

well the thread was made because we were all poisoning the 2 johnnies thread talking about her (she will only love this but here we are)

she posted a pic of Annie in her wedding dress on Instagram the morning after the wedding and everyone just thought it was a bit disrespectful as Smacks and Annie are a very private couple and wouldn’t accept any media deals etc on the wedding but she had it up first thing next morning.
Then everyone got talking about how she does a lot of running after GAA players. She has a bit of a reputation around them. I did mention one example about the Limerick hurlers that she invited herself over to Boston when they were heading over to Fenway Park after sliding into all of their DM’s. walked into a pub expecting to get attention and they called her out on it and left

Reactions: 7

Ellamay87

VIP Member
I don't know this girl at all but it's pretty grim if her main goal is to get with a lad in a county jersey.....there's a big old world out there! 🙄

Reactions: 7

Xxabc

Saw her one time in coppers hanging off Wexford hurler lee chin, he was having none of it

• Haha
Reactions: 5

The Menace

I think she was latching onto hurlers because of her dad. She idolises him and what better way to impress him.

It seems she has moved more into rugby. She used to pay for flights, trips etc for games and do stuff for Balls.ie pretending she was this big rugby journo.

She is a brand ambassador for Sports Direct too. How does she get these gigs...

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
Well if Lauren thought herself and Johnny b were going to be the power couple of tipp she's well fucked. Una is gonna be the power throuble of tipp 😂😂

Well if Lauren thought herself and Johnny b were going to be the power couple of tipp she's well fucked. Una is gonna be the power throuble of tipp 😂😂
Sorry wrong thread and wrong girl!! I'm tired

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

dexterdots

And Iv also heard she done the same with Clare players looks like any county will do her
she went to New York as well one summer and there was a load of county players out there playing for the summer and their girlfriends there and she was still trying them

Saw her one time in coppers hanging off Wexford hurler lee chin, he was having none of it
I think they’re all wide for her now. Her name has went round all the big teams in Ireland😂

He was also with a girl for years so he was prob with her at the time too. I don’t think anyone is off limits to her

Reactions: 3

tbo

What is she wearing in that post she put up with the IRFU?!

Also, I’m here in a fluffy hoodie and she’s there in a little vest top and cold ankles 😂

Reactions: 2