Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she edit this picture to make it look this ugly?

View attachment 1976047
Its the noo straw hole lips unable to close her lips over the dentures. Why would you want your teef permanently on show, fucking rabbit.
---
Another creepy smile photoshopped on to poor la’mumsfaceismeltingpoor sprog born into such a fuqin circus
---

She’s literally this emoji
🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠
Wax melt face
She's put the teenager filter off faceapp on laflump LMFAO

Reactions: 10
Those photos are hysterical ! That arse! .5 setting like a little gnome on the naughty step! He’s got the worlds biggest came toe too! Our patience has paid off scrunchies! These photos are superb!

Reactions: 26
Could someone please explain this picture to me… is it photoshop gone wrong with her arse? have they tried to remove half her arse buy only half succeeded as it’s still faintly there.
---
And her face
---
She thinks if she puts fake lashes on and blows her lips up she’s sexy!!!! But they make her look 500000 worst. Can’t even see her eyes

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Can someone help me make sense of this please?

---
My dear Sunny, I think our brains are all a bit frazzled today, too much for us Scrunchies to take in and process - we don't usually have this much visual and written content to deal with and I think we need all need a toby Carvery for pre-midnight snack and an early night. We can continue refreshed in the morn!

Reactions: 17
‘Lauren styled her brunette tresses loosely in a straight fashion and bolstered her striking features with a full-coverage make-up palette.
Meanwhile, Charles cut an athletic figure in a dark blue Nike tracksuit set’

This extract from the DM has cracked me up

Reactions: 31
Big loz the silverback missing link

Reactions: 13
Only reason they took her to the safari is because it was gifted it seems. Although, have yet to see a smile on little one‘s face, looks like she’s not used to being out

Reactions: 17
I’m can’t get over these photos, I keep going back and creasing up. The more you look at them the funnier they get. Poor choice by .5 to wear and ‘icon’

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.