Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vickster2110

Chatty Member
I have never heard anyone other than my children use that expression! I genuinely thought they had invented it.
My teenage son has just started referring to me as marg?? Haha!! He hasn't called his dad parge yet though hahhahhahhaha!! Love it xx

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Chi4

VIP Member
I’m just telling what I know and this was early days. My mate worked on tons of reality TV and said Lozza wasn’t all bad - I asked because stories were in the papers, she said MW was a proper snidely knobber (not her actual words 😂).

TBH I’d believe her, she’s told me worse shit about other ‘nice’ people that are complete wankers, and supposed horrors who are actually ok to work with. But there again she also worked with Danielle Lloyd back in her CBB days and said that she was pretty good to work with too, and she comes across as a massive bitch and is hated on here.

Anyway I used to see Lozza at DL in Chigwell all the time and I too am a former E17 girl who moved to Redbridge 😂
I was born In E17 😊

• Heart

Can't Help It

And she’s been put behind the sofa. So they can sit and watch tv facing forward but have to turn around to look at LaWhatshername. She has to zoom in so much and scream at her to get noticed. That’s how distance they kept her. Wouldn’t want to make the place look messy would we now, best keep baby toy in the corner at the back.
Ohhhh the things I miss because I've been blocked!!!:giggle:

Nosymum

VIP Member
Everyone is sitting talking about Laureen never taking Lanevergetsfreshair out made me realise I've taken my own child to the great exciting places - vaccine centre, Sainsbury big shop and the bank- this week!!
I feel like a bad parent... Granted my child is 15 and won't be seen dead with me without bribery... but still!
Unfortunately the paps did not catch us looking glam in our joggers and hoodies.
Did you wear clothes that fit and not flick your hair about enough?! You need to get to the nearest shell garage!

Reactions: 4