Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Women have been given birth since the beginning of time ..., but THIS GENERATION of FUCKS, seem to think they are the first people to have a baby.
But the babies are props to make money.

FUCK OFF.
I hope it gets filmed and I hope she shits herself on camera ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm still on page 51 of the old thread.

The food mention made me think of the Gordon Ramsay meme...I've added Lauren's face to the pics instead lol 😄.
The first pic looks like his wiping her face with a slice of bread 😄 xx.
I've made a few mistakes esp on top pic but thought I share on here 💖xx

Resizer_16129195247440.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Blowup80

VIP Member
"Lauren Goodger details her traumatic birth"
"Well a was just doing me tatties in vinegar when I felt a was in lay-bah I felt me fadge and could feel the end of cobette poking out. I said to Chaz " It's time" Didn't a Chaz? "grunts" "But Chaz cunna believe it, he said " Babes a thought bay-beh's came out of bums? " Silly boy I said "No that's you and your boyfriend Chaz we went ova this ok!? " Lucky a had mole man on hand as it took 24 hours, 6 different drugs and forceps, cesarean, and 6 men pulling at the roots to finally get cobette out. Am was knackered! Lucky I was still in my bed at home so a just wenna back to sleep dinna babes" Chaz "grunts"

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Katie8ee

VIP Member
didn’t she say she wants a winter wedding this year :ROFLMAO: there is no way their relationship is real, it just can’t be. I’m not trying to be cynical on purpose but his age, history and fact he’s gay just prove it surely! She lives her life solely for the purpose of media attention and one upping other reality tv people.
It never fails to make me laugh how every single one of us when listing how it's a sham the last thing we always say is "oh and he's gay" 😂😂😂 for some reason it makes me happy in humanity that these days being gay is the last thing we think of as the reason their relationship won't work as being gay is just a normal thing. Progress toward equality is heart warming ❤💛💚💙💜

A Winter Wedding, I can only imagine the horror. For sure she would have one of those furry muffs (for hands not a hairy fanny) and wee hats and a fur stole as she's a cretin. Shame that she's so irrelevant OK wouldn't even cover her birth announcement. Imagine your so low your in the free magazine with OK HAHAHA.

I have found the wedding outfit and only £9!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Our Lozza, being filmed giving birth and keeping it classy? Well, there's an oxymoron if ever there was one. Gotta get them maroon ankle grazers off her first, or cut a flap out for the beybeh to crawl out (its at least 18 months old now right??)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Wooopwooooppppppp I just asked if you were doing it and there you were already on it !! Thank you and congrats to @StrawberrySeed on the title. You earned that ice lolly!

Eating yogurt isn't a personality trait you fucking Muppet.i just realized she's eating it in the bath.

Ffs
I've put a microwave in her bathroom instead of the TV...she will find it more useful 😄 xx.

Resizer_16129205942370.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Happy Friday guys! 😘
This classic Barry Manilow came on the radio this morning, tattlers, let’s re-write and make a hit..

Her name is Lozza, she was a yung gel,
But that was twenty years ago, when she used to have a show
Now it's a shitshow but not for Lozza
Still in dress she used to wear
fake extensions in her hair
She sits there so refined and drinks herself half-blind
She lost her youth and she lost her Marky
Now she's lost her mind..
At the CarPark the Ca Ca Carpark..

• Haha
  • Heart

Clarabella121

So compulsive liar Lauren has had her nails done!! Instead of just being quiet about it , I know I’ll pretend I’ve painted them myself!

Shes literally got the mentality of a 16 year old!

• Haha
  • Wow

Freeka

Chatty Member
Payment accepted - take my name in vain - I care not <rip... nom nom, suck, dribble, nom nom...> I'll eat the ice lollies later ;) .

What day is recycling for blue bins?

That was a complete gem - I totally agree with ya :) .
My husband made me a homemade cup of tea earlier. Such a babe....

• Haha
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
So she is looking for somewhere for Charlie to work ? Unless she wants to get into construction. Does she think you just pick a job and you can do it? Tradesmen train like fuck.
Ah,bless him, she wants him to have a job that's all respectable like, she must have banned him from getting his arse out with his big white drawers round his knees 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Notredamn

VIP Member
Same I had a play yesterday. It’s unbelievable what it can do. And LG thinking that’s what she looks like. Wow.
Omg I read your comment straight after 265's about the sweetcorn vibrator having 7 settings 😂 I thought you were being very open for a minute there sorry

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22