Lauren Brazee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Update: Well Lauren Brazee is copying every other mom vlogger and using her newborn son and new mom status for content. Today's vlog what I eat in a day while breast feeding. Honestly I despair of this family after hoping that they had seen the light. Shamelessly using your kids for views on YouTube. Should we be watching out for John making a newborn vlog next on noskinnygenes next? 😤😠😒😶😔

Reactions: 5
She drives me nuts at all the whining! I told her to grow up when she was whining bc some kid in her daughter class had the virus and they needed to be tested . She acts like no one else is going though what she is.

Reactions: 7
She's got some serious mental health problems. All she does is complain. About everything!!
Nothing suits her and she's the most ungrateful person ever.
Maybe it's a trend these days to take newborn babies and get their spines adjusted but I am not down with it. It seems very risky and unnecessary.
She probably wasn't satisfied with the perfectly made kid that God gave her, so she took it upon herself to mess with it.
What a moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm sorry....but that kid Ella annoys me so badly. I know she's just a kid but my God she's just so irritating. And they need to start getting that kid to lose some weight...she is well on her way to getting as big as they both are.... I think Ella found some of the weight her father lost. STOP FEEDING OBESE KIDS tit FOOD.....reminds me of that hot mess Kaitlin....all she does is pump that kid with fried chicken and ice pops....:sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm sorry....but that kid Ella annoys me so badly. I know she's just a kid but my God she's just so irritating. And they need to start getting that kid to lose some weight...she is well on her way to getting as big as they both are.... I think Ella found some of the weight her father lost. STOP FEEDING OBESE KIDS tit FOOD.....reminds me of that hot mess Kaitlin....all she does is pump that kid with fried chicken and ice pops....:sick:
Lauren was feeding her and providing access to food for her between 11-15 times per day about a year ago.
It's no wonder.
Lauren is an idiot.

Reactions: 3
Lauren and her mum posted a vlog last night which I had to watch called I'm a big fat liar! You can imagine my excitement that this would be some kind of expose? Nah spoiler alert! Just more moaning about negative comments and people who she says she feels sorry for because their lives must suck if they want to view her as Entertainment ! I think her mum is okay but Lauren definitely is the boss in that dynamic. Admits to deleting negative comments as her daughter reads them! Just wow!

Reactions: 1
Lauren is batshit crazy IMO.
She's talked ad nauseam about being stuck in that tiny box house and how unsatisfied she is with her life. (I believe it's because she wants 🐖's life, minus Abbie).
Why in the universe get pregnant if you're going on like this day after day?
Now she's going to definitely be stuck in that tiny box house, with an infant, for some time next year. 😂
Oh the irony!
And she will be telling the world ALL about how hard it is. How TIRED she is. How depressed she is. Blah, blah, blah, woe is her.
Unless they move, I really don't see this playing out into a happy ending.
2 - 400lb people plus one obese child in that tiny house - to me, sounds like a dangerous space for an infant physically.
Bring on the tit show!
And HOW MANY videos can we possibly watch about what she effing buys in Publix?? lmaooooo........SEND YOUR HUSBAND OUT TO GET A DAMN JOB AND STOP WITH THIS VLOGGING tit ALREADY!!!! STOP EXPECTING PEOPLE TO PAY FOR YOUR KIDS!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And HOW MANY videos can we possibly watch about what she effing buys in Publix?? lmaooooo........SEND YOUR HUSBAND OUT TO GET A DAMN JOB AND STOP WITH THIS VLOGGING tit ALREADY!!!! STOP EXPECTING PEOPLE TO PAY FOR YOUR KIDS!!!!!!!!!
I'm so disappointed in Lauren Brazeel She has obviously been drinking the family vlogging kool aid and is just relentlessly copying the ones who completely milk their kids for content. Grocery hauls, birth vlogs, day in the life with my children vlogs. So that's why she is constantly doing things like shopping hauls for content. Latest being what I eat as a new mom and breast feeding shopping haul, then today I've stopped breast feeding vlog. What I have noticed is that she can get a bit snarky when she talks about negative comments. This is a new side to her which is understandable being sleep deprived but it feels familiar like her frands the maas squad who do same. I mean her son is adorable but the vlogs she is posting with him to me are what you share with friends and family to go aww over. If she did not show her kids she would have no content. It's that simple. KIDS ARE NOT CONTENT! "I love you all!" 😜😝😛

Reactions: 7
She's totally obsessed over that baby farting. Babies fart. It's OK. She claims he sleeps all night. I don't understand the problem.
She just has to have something to witch about all the time. It's unreal.

Reactions: 5
She's totally obsessed over that baby farting. Babies fart. It's OK. She claims he sleeps all night. I don't understand the problem.
She just has to have something to witch about all the time. It's unreal.
Well no wonder the crap she eats and breast feeding right? Well now she is done with that and he is on the bottle and he has stopped bring so gassy lol. A whole vlog to moan about not breast feeding. The child is a saint 😁 So she a freezer full of breast milk for emergencies 😁 For his sake I hope he doesn't need it 😁

Reactions: 4
Lauren is a special kind of witch.
Sometimes I almost feel sorry for John, but he seems to like being the "weaker gender" in the relationship.
🤪
I don't know anyone, male or female who would tolerate Lauren. But that's probably because all my friends have self respect.
🤣

Reactions: 2
How is she getting sponsorship? First built bars, now something else I've forgotten already. I mean I know she is something to do with glitzy girl but I just don't get how sponsors want to work with her.

Lauren s latest vlog.
She had such a traumatic c section birth with new baby.
She had a life threatening infection with her scar.
She had the worst post partum period ever.
She doesn't want to get pregnant again.
She had the worst year ever during covid.
Ella is fine, baby is fine, John is fine. Blah blah blah.
Woe is Lauren.

Anyone who makes a video with this audio is a first class turd. It's like pictures of your family wearing matching Christmas pajamas--there is no faster way to eliminate my esteem for you. Literally you could be convicted of a felony and I'd be like, "Eh...nobody is perfect....I don't know the context.....I haven't walked in their shoes." But use of this audio...it's very hard to come back from this and seem likable.

It was vile when it was spoken by Cardi B. It's still nails on chalkboard when spoken by anybody else. But when spoken by some fifth rate vlogger because not all commentary on them are slobbering praise it's just.....I can't believe anybody likes or supports this.

Lauren, so few people care about you or your content that we can't even hardly be bothered to get a respectable thread going for you. Honestly I don't think I've ever watched a single one of her videos beginning to end.

Reactions: 2
Anyone who makes a video with this audio is a first class turd. It's like pictures of your family wearing matching Christmas pajamas--there is no faster way to eliminate my esteem for you. Literally you could be convicted of a felony and I'd be like, "Eh...nobody is perfect....I don't know the context.....I haven't walked in their shoes." But use of this audio...it's very hard to come back from this and seem likable.

It was vile when it was spoken by Cardi B. It's still nails on chalkboard when spoken by anybody else. But when spoken by some fifth rate vlogger because not all commentary on them are slobbering praise it's just.....I can't believe anybody likes or supports this.

Lauren, so few people care about you or your content that we can't even hardly be bothered to get a respectable thread going for you. Honestly I don't think I've ever watched a single one of her videos beginning to end.
She's a vile disgusting pig.
Just like Tinkerhog.
That video is proof.

Another gross TikTok posted on her Instagram.

Picking up serious Priscilla Maass vibes here.

Also, the lyrics are just nasty. It's one thing to carry on like you have no self respect and are desperate for attention when you're childless and in the throes of younger hormone levels with a biological clock ticking in your ear, but it's inexcusable in older mothers, don't care what anyone says. She just had her second baby and she's gyrating to:

I'm finna bounce that ass and drop that ass and pop it like a shootout
I pulled them panties down, he smilin' like they bought the food out
I hop up on that face and make my hips go like a lou out (ahh)
I showed you I'ma gangster, now I wanna see what you 'bout (duck it up)
Leaving aside the fact that's a visual that literally nobody wanted a morbidly obese woman to paint in their head...I don't know what the deal is with these ladies. If you're fat and you don't care, stop talking about it. Putting yourself out there as an online personality means you'll receive criticism. You shouldn't do it if you can't bear not having smoke constantly blown up your ass.

And Lauren, personally I don't care how fat you are. The last two TikToks of yours I've seen have been utterly revolting, however. Have some self respect and quit acting like gutter trash just because it's fashionable in 2021. At your age you are still young, but the wisdom that comes with motherhood should have told you not to lip sync to a song about busting stripper moves and receiving oral sex. Have some dignity. Seriously, study that word. Decide whether or not you have it, whether you think you deserve it, and if so start acting like it.

(And before you even go there, having dignity is not posting videos talking about how you have self confidence and how anybody who criticizes you is a "hater".)

• Heart