Lauren Amiri the.la.way

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i've always assumed Monaco as she's always there. does anyone know anything different?
It says on the website everything is shipped from the UK so I believe it is based there. However looking at her clothing items everything seems to be made of polyester or rayon so not sure how she is justifying the price.......

I had to create an account just to post this. I am quite new to tattle and have never heard of Lauren Amiri until today. I stumbled upon her whilst reading about Anna Bey and was thinking that she seems very familiar somehow. I then went on to her insta and almost immediately recognised from where I know her.
I have been following her for years on depop (unknowingly since she is using a different name there). I am sure it’s her because there is a lot of overlap in the pictures posted to her depop and insta and I found an insta post where she is wearing a Dior handbag that she bought on depop.
Nothing wrong with having depop of course, many people do. But I was very surprised when I saw her purchase history. In depop, when you go to a persons reviews, you can also see their reviews as buyers and the things they have bought. I was very confused when I saw on that list, that she has bought items such as an £8 pink sweater dress, £8 second hand makeup and £30 knockoff Chanel necklaces.
I am by no means as wealthy as she is pretending to be, but even I wouldn‘t be buying second hand makeup, especially not lower end brands like Mac. It‘s definitely interesting to see what she buys and sells.

(I don’t know what the policy here is on sharing pictures but I blurred out names just in case)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I had to create an account just to post this. I am quite new to tattle and have never heard of Lauren Amiri until today. I stumbled upon her whilst reading about Anna Bey and was thinking that she seems very familiar somehow. I then went on to her insta and almost immediately recognised from where I know her.
I have been following her for years on depop (unknowingly since she is using a different name there). I am sure it’s her because there is a lot of overlap in the pictures posted to her depop and insta and I found an insta post where she is wearing a Dior handbag that she bought on depop.
Nothing wrong with having depop of course, many people do. But I was very surprised when I saw her purchase history. In depop, when you go to a persons reviews, you can also see their reviews as buyers and the things they have bought. I was very confused when I saw on that list, that she has bought items such as an £8 pink sweater dress, £8 second hand makeup and £30 knockoff Chanel necklaces.
I am by no means as wealthy as she is pretending to be, but even I wouldn‘t be buying second hand makeup, especially not lower end brands like Mac. It‘s definitely interesting to see what she buys and sells.

(I don’t know what the policy here is on sharing pictures but I blurred out names just in case)
interesting. Did she buy or sell the Dior bag?

Reactions: 1

Would love to see her depop! Could you share the username please - definitely not an issue as it's a public account.

Reactions: 3
It says on the website everything is shipped from the UK so I believe it is based there. However looking at her clothing items everything seems to be made of polyester or rayon so not sure how she is justifying the price.......
also does anyone know where Aavelle is based in the UK tho? just trying to return an item and the Aavelle admin havent replied to my email

Reactions: 2
Yes! please share username!
Unfortunately, I can’t since I was stupid and have deleted the uncensored screenshots of my phone. She definitely reads this thread and she has since deleted her account.

It was something along the line of luxe or designer bargains, I’m not sure. Will see if I can restore the deleted images somehow

interesting. Did she buy or sell the Dior bag?
She bought it and featured it on her Instagram

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Unfortunately, I can’t since I was stupid and have deleted the uncensored screenshots of my phone. She definitely reads this thread and she has since deleted her account.

It was something along the line of luxe or designer bargains, I’m not sure. Will see if I can restore the deleted images somehow

She bought it and featured it on her Instagram
But this handbag is fake???

She’s at Nikki beach with thelaurablair today but hasn’t posted about it herself. I wouldn’t have recognised her without the tag
Wow that doesn’t look like her own pics at all

she looks old and plain!
No, she doesn't look old or plain.
But what she does look is her age. I wish more people would stop insulting themselves with all of the facetune.
That way, not only will you have better self confidence, people won't be shocked when they see your real face.

Reactions: 7
She’s at Nikki beach with thelaurablair today but hasn’t posted about it herself. I wouldn’t have recognised her without the tag
I would have never guessed it's her! She looks lovely.

Reactions: 4
No, she doesn't look old or plain.
But what she does look is her age. I wish more people would stop insulting themselves with all of the facetune.
That way, not only will you have better self confidence, people won't be shocked when they see your real face.
you know what you’re so right. She looks how she should and her age. FaceTime/face app is a real insult to the pretty girls who feel they need to look a certain way on social media

Reactions: 4
I don’t get why people are following this lady. What is there to see there? I guess she lives a rich lifestyle that she likes to show off on Instagram but that’s it. Her face is scary. All I can see is her botched nose and lip jobs. I look in the comments for anyone mentioning it and no one does. It goes to show how too much vanity and chasing perfection can actually make you look ugly.
I don’t believe for one second that she was a real model. Not with the look she has now anyway. She’s also short. Maybe a glamor model. But still only from the side profile view or something. Models still have to look somewhat good looking.

I found her through someone recommending her clothing line but when I checked it out, it was overpriced designer knockoffs made out of cheap materials. No word on where the clothes are made or how they are designed or ethically sourced. I guess she is just a bored housewife trying to carve out her own niche but I think anyone who actually gives this woman money is a fool.

I don’t get why people are following this lady. What is there to see there? I guess she lives a rich lifestyle that she likes to show off on Instagram but that’s it. Her face is scary. All I can see is her botched nose and lip jobs. I look in the comments for anyone mentioning it and no one does. It goes to show how too much vanity and chasing perfection can actually make you look ugly.
I don’t believe for one second that she was a real model. Not with the look she has now anyway. She’s also short. Maybe a glamor model. But still only from the side profile view or something. Models still have to look somewhat good looking.

I found her through someone recommending her clothing line but when I checked it out, it was overpriced designer knockoffs made out of cheap materials. No word on where the clothes are made or how they are designed or ethically sourced. I guess she is just a bored housewife trying to carve out her own niche but I think anyone who actually gives this woman money is a fool.
Yes she was very much a glamour type model, and even then she wasn’t one of the popular ones she didn’t do anything big. If you search her by her maiden name (mentioned nearer the start of the thread) you can see her pics.

Reactions: 2