LaurasMummyDiaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. I still think she’s an absolute fruit loop but her heart is in the right place and she really does try her hardest to be a good mum, even if she doesn’t always get it quite right. Hope she’s ok.
I agree with this comment so much.

Reactions: 3
I'm not a fan of either Laura or summer, but I can't help feeling sorry for her. I can't imagine the feeling of having my children taken off me and not being able to do anything about it. We can see why they were potentially removed as an outside perspective, but I doubt she will understand why, and I just think it's really sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t know how Laura can get dressed up and go out to a concert after losing the kids she claimed to love as much as her own. I know she can’t do anything about it but I’d be beside myself and would wanna be there for and consoling my little sister. I don’t think I’d even be able to do my makeup! Idk I just find some of her posts insensitive towards her sister and her situation. Like posting Disneyland hauls knowing her sister was most likely losing her children at the end of the month. I feel like she’s fake like that. Maybe I’m deeping it too much tho..

Reactions: 2
I don’t know how Laura can get dressed up and go out to a concert after losing the kids she claimed to love as much as her own. I know she can’t do anything about it but I’d be beside myself and would wanna be there for and consoling my little sister. I don’t think I’d even be able to do my makeup! Idk I just find some of her posts insensitive towards her sister and her situation. Like posting Disneyland hauls knowing her sister was most likely losing her children at the end of the month. I feel like she’s fake like that. Maybe I’m deeping it too much tho..
she can’t put her life on hold tho just because her sister wasn’t a good enough parent🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
she can’t put her life on hold tho just because her sister wasn’t a good enough parent🤣
Nah I fully understand that, and I know there’s nothing she can do to get them back either but to go to a concert the same day she lost the children for good is a bit mad to me. Like that’s a massive grievance for the family.
I know if I was Summer I’d be hurt by that but then again Summer is probably with Kwame 🤣

Wow Laura said Kwame and Summer got a hotel together in Leicester for the night of the results. Just when I was feeling the tiniest bit sad for her, what an absolute scumbag. She deserved them results.

Reactions: 5
Laura is a donut, but she’s a good mum. She does a lot for them girls. Summer chose a man over her kids Laura didn’t.

Reactions: 3
Laura is a donut, but she’s a good mum. She does a lot for them girls. Summer chose a man over her kids Laura didn’t.
Agreed people in Summers comment section don't realise Kwame's criminal history, the danger he is to girls and women which is so frustrating.

A child can be well cared for and "loved" but if you can't protect your children from harm then you definitely don't deserve to have them. It's a shame Summer is so naive, she won't ever be able to have any more children without serious social services involvement.

I think Laura has realised just how quickly things can escalate when it comes to family courts. She must of been shitting herself too.

• Heart
I don’t Laura should be bashed for summers actions, as I said before Laura is annoying, not keen on her but she tries her best for her girls and no one can fault her. It wasn’t Laura’s fault that them children was removed, it was Summer and Kwames. I think Laura should show her Disneyland hauls, she paid for it and she should be able do so without feeling guilty. Summer should have left Kwame the minute social services got involved due to his violent past but instead she was in a hotel with him getting told her kids ain’t coming home. Compare to Summer, Laura is the better mother and I genuinely hope her and her girls have the best time in Disneyland and she isn’t made to feel guilty because she’s giving them the life summer couldn’t give her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
summer’s mum posted recent photos of the children they’re so beautiful and big now. What is the process will they be adopted straight away? Wonder if they will stay together 🥺

• Sad
Kassidy is summers double, absolute beautiful babies. Hopefully they’re kept together.
---
Summer posted this
Literally every single person that gets their kids taken off them are the exact same. It’s always somebody else’s fault their kids get taken, they never take accountability for their own actions, it’s never their own fault, always blaming other people. Seems to be the same with everyone who gets their kids taken by social. 🙈🙈