LaurasMummyDiaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her features look Arab, I have friends that are a Yemen and British family and she looks very similar to them

i don’t think they’re arab tbh
looking at the old pictures of laura and summer they were both pale white little girls
all this mixed race , afro stuff to me is very weird
i’m sure if they were arab laura would be all over it

Reactions: 4
i don’t think the mum is persian or anything tbh
it’s the dark hair and tan that make her look racially ambiguous
without the tan and dark hair laura looks white not persian or anything 😂
i don’t think they’re arab tbh
looking at the old pictures of laura and summer they were both pale white little girls
all this mixed race , afro stuff to me is very weird
i’m sure if they were arab laura would be all over it
Agreed. Scream the desperate Caucasian girls who will do anything to identify as mixed race and have mixed race children (coming from a woman of colour)…

No acknowledgment from Summer or Laura for Kyran’s birthday yesterday. They’re just trying to move on and forget aren’t they..

Reactions: 2
It’s disgusting. At least Summer will never ever get the chance of having a family again, if she got pregnant again baby would be removed at birth

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
No raffle groups aren’t legal and if you get caught you have your bank account closed I know someone this happened too

Posting a hospital tiktok but will talk about it when she’s ready 🙈 what’s everyone saying? Pregnancy…surely not?

She’s been posting about today all week saying something was happening on Wednesday. So her being sat there is likely a planned admission and she’s probably having something like a hysteroscopy, I’m sure she mentioned having a smear recently.
But obviously being the hypochondriac she is she needs attention from it.

hm it sounds serious it might not be but as a single mum with health anxiety like laura it would be my worst nightmare also

i hope she’s okay though
but also from her post it sounds like tomorrow is also the final hearing for summers kids

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I hope Laura is ok. I feel like she’s honestly got her glow back and got herself together she’s working hard to be the best mum for her kids and so much better off without the leach she was with.

Reactions: 4
I hope Laura is ok. I feel like she’s honestly got her glow back and got herself together she’s working hard to be the best mum for her kids and so much better off without the leach she was with.
I agree. I still think she’s an absolute fruit loop but her heart is in the right place and she really does try her hardest to be a good mum, even if she doesn’t always get it quite right. Hope she’s ok.