Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mona86

VIP Member
Does anyone remember Laura being called out for filming on her phone when driving? To answer this she gave a lovely, sarky tutorial on her instastories that she set her phone up at the beginning of her journey, before she turned on her ignition, recorded her whole journey (& I think if I remember right it was a pretty long journey) and then shared a 10 second clip to her instagram. I didnt believe her and think it was a disgraceful thing for anyone to do, never mind a guard. Full of BS.
Missed the hair do too.
For two 'woke' women they are just cringe.
How Mammy isnt mortified with the two of them rattling into their phones is beyond me
Yea but they talk about sex and vaginas so they’re really woke 😂🙄

Okay!

Ah lads for the first time in MONTHS I went walking in the park with my pal and missed everything. Please someone have a picture. I neeeeeeeeeed to see. You all are bigging up the level of inappropriate here.
She had a full hair of braids, that's it really like. You don't need to see the picture to know that's a big no no.

ela87

Chatty Member
Her insta is called laurasviews.
In fairness to her she's definitely not your average influencer. She's a bit alternative. Into yoga, vegan, mediation, hiking, the environment but then also big into makeup and tan etc. I think she does a lot on YouTube too. She talks very openly about sex. .I used to really like her because she was a bit different but now I just think it's all fake.

Thanks, I'll have a look and see!

Coop

Has Hilary taken the braids out? On her story, it looks a bit like the extensions are still in but maybe not plaited any more?

Herefortea135

VIP Member
Don't forget .. she's in work today (as per Instastories from lastnight and this morning), and she is posting all this drivel while getting paid by "The State". I get that she would be entitled to breaks during her shifts, but the amount of Instastories she posts on days that she is working is mind-boggling! I have friends in that job and they often wouldn't have the chance to get a lunch break, nevermind be on Instagram all day. 🤔🙄
what job would that be ? She never tells 🤔