Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad! She put up a YouTube video few years ago about food intolerance testing and she got a beautician to do kinesiology testing on her. I said it’s a load of nonsense and she wasn’t happy about it. Asked had I actually watched it. Now she’s all about Larry Doyle and recalibrated bodies. It’s still up I think

Reactions: 1
For me its basically hate watching at this point. Which is awful, i used have a lot of time for her back in the day
You can still watch but unfollow.
Same as yourself I used to really enjoy watching her but she has completely lost the plot and shown her true colours in the least 18 months or so.

Reactions: 11
What is she doin organising a Challenge?? Is she actually going to attempt Coaching a challenge?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shes lost another 1000 followers. woohoo!! Obviously the challenge is for her to try gain a few back. Sorry but i cant stand what she has become

Laura is vegan but is mad for the sausage, grows spiders for lashes and is an inspirer of "knowledge

new thread.. dunno if i did it right

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.