Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
U know what's hilarious and im probably late to the party but isnt laura just a wannabe version of siobhan o hagan ?
I don't know who that is, but yes laurz is def a wannabe instawanker. Her original youtube channel showed that, even her current one the old videos before she became vegan showed her latching onto kids half her age for a bit of influence. The dean days of laura is very much a different laura, and that isn't only down to going vegan she's had a massive personality shift to some child like creature. I am here for people progressing in life causing your personality to shift, however that doesn't appear to be the case for her.

I still think she had a hit on the head and it's a fall out for her childish behaviour.

Snoopy99.

Shocked she left the job, she's earning half of what she was on. Got the mortgage and then left so fair play to her. If she's not happy she did the right thing!

She's in the job a few years behind me, my husband worked with her a few years ago and said she wasn't the worst. Command and Control was a very handy number, loads of overtime, no court, files or interaction with the public. She would have been on good money. Anyone know where she bought? Was it in Carlow?

Siobs

VIP Member
Should she not have had ad up for that chemist she was promoting the last day or was that her way around not declaring it?

Vivian124

VIP Member
I'd be curious to hear why she's left, I'm sure she can talk freely about the guards now that she's no longer one?

Haymac

Not following this dose for a year or more. Is she split from the hubby? What's the sca!!