laurab_mua

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask when you did the course girls were there many on it, I heard 1000's in one course is that true?

She was my absolute favourite for so long and I really willed to to get to where she wanted to be HOWEVER i did not expect the fakeness, I liked her previously because she was honest she would tell you exactly what she thought of a brand and if a product wasnt good. She doesnt do that anymore because shes in the pockets of all the PR companies. It boils my blood.

I love Ruth Bergin if any of you want to follow a girl that loves make up clothes and is just all round sound follow her!

Reactions: 3
Can I ask when you did the course girls were there many on it, I heard 1000's in one course is that true?

She was my absolute favourite for so long and I really willed to to get to where she wanted to be HOWEVER i did not expect the fakeness, I liked her previously because she was honest she would tell you exactly what she thought of a brand and if a product wasnt good. She doesnt do that anymore because shes in the pockets of all the PR companies. It boils my blood.

I love Ruth Bergin if any of you want to follow a girl that loves make up clothes and is just all round sound follow her!
I must take a look at the one I did, it was early days and definitely over 1000. The numbers went up and up for them. She absolutely raked in the money.

Ill check out Ruth Bergin, I've never heard of her.

I adore Ruth, I really enjoy her stories, she's definitely my favourite at the minute

Reactions: 1
I must take a look at the one I did, it was early days and definitely over 1000. The numbers went up and up for them. She absolutely raked in the money.

Ill check out Ruth Bergin, I've never heard of her.
The one I did had just over 1K people. It was crazy money she raked in, but I did find it very good I have to say

I’m sure it was one of her very first ones I did, and I’ve just checked the insta page and there are 1125 followers on it. She did plenty more after that, I dunno how many. Easy money though, can’t really fault her for going after it.

I did find it amusing that Mrs started advertising hers after Laura’s was successful 😂

Laura is pure bargain basket collab.
Bperfect used her to sell off a load of tit when relocating warehouse, marketed as ‘Laura b selection’.. same with oh my glam, her face gets put on a palette with the stupid ‘hello girls’ nonsense

Reactions: 2
Over 1500 on the course i did.

Yer man ash came from money i heard. Think he has always been well off. But no doubt her lockdown income has helped !

I did find it amusing that Mrs started advertising hers after Laura’s was successful
They started around the same time, like the same week. I remember thinking they must've come up with the idea together and both decided to run with it

They started around the same time, like the same week. I remember thinking they must've come up with the idea together and both decided to run with it
Mrs had a post up thanking laura for her advice on how to get started, she defo piggy backed on it ;) but sure that’s what they all do anyway 😂

• Haha

Mine had around 700

Unfollowed Laura today. Have to say she was my favourite instragramer from the start as she was so honest with make up reviews down to all the cheap make up. I even messaged her at the begining saying don't go down the road the rest have gone and she was totally like no way. What you see is what you get. It's all ads now with her and the same make up products from sponsors. Sad to see as she was great for make up tips etc....

Reactions: 5
Unfollowed Laura today. Have to say she was my favourite instragramer from the start as she was so honest with make up reviews down to all the cheap make up. I even messaged her at the begining saying don't go down the road the rest have gone and she was totally like no way. What you see is what you get. It's all ads now with her and the same make up products from sponsors. Sad to see as she was great for make up tips etc....
I know. Its such a pity as she grew her following authentically and now its just nonsense what she posts.

I unfollowed Laura a few months back I couldn’t stick her anymore. I went in for a nose earlier after reading comments here. Look at the boxes of free stuff she’s been sent that she hasn’t even opened yet. There are so many people struggling to get by these days and there she is complaining that she can’t get around to opening all the free stuff she’s been sent. She raked in over €100k with her online courses alone (if not more!) never mind her BA and AF stuff and she has free pr products coming out her ears. Wouldn’t that make you sick. If she had any decency she’d give them away to people who need them. God they all turn grabby in the end don’t they!

Sorry disclaimer the red box is one she bought herself.......

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I unfollowed Laura a few months back I couldn’t stick her anymore. I went in for a nose earlier after reading comments here. Look at the boxes of free stuff she’s been sent that she hasn’t even opened yet. There are so many people struggling to get by these days and there she is complaining that she can’t get around to opening all the free stuff she’s been sent. She raked in over €100k with her online courses alone (if not more!) never mind her BA and AF stuff and she has free pr products coming out her ears. Wouldn’t that make you sick. If she had any decency she’d give them away to people who need them. God they all turn grabby in the end don’t they!

Sorry disclaimer the red box is one she bought herself.......
That's actually disgusting. Imagine sending her tit and she doesn't even appreciate it 🙄🙄🙄

She'd sell a bottle of bleeping air if she thought it would make her €€€€. Her content is saturated, you'd think she'd play it smart but nope from sweetking to born to vavavoom to Bperfect to getthattrend to ohmyglam to enchant to fotostore pick one or two and stick with them jesus. anyone notice she starts that 'how are my girlies' when there is ad/collab coming up lol. 'Her pallette' is €31 sorry id rather spend my money on good quality make up. loves plugging average brands cause she thinks shell get a collab.

Reactions: 4
I see she's advertising Kiss lashes or Falscara... Whatever its called

.I thought iglow was the 'best ever' .. 🤔

Yet when she did a tutorial with the Falscara recently her lashes looked to be back short again....
Sloppy advertising... But sure whatever she make a buck on, 🙄💅, keep sexy Ash interested 😂