laurab_mua

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the actual hell packs a ring light to go on holidays to take selfies 😂😂
I must be missing something

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not booking your hair appointment...sure no way would you be on the beg 🙄🙄🙄 I got my paid for appointment May 14th. She’ll wait for the freebie no doubt with her millions in the bank

Reactions: 2
If I ever hear anyone in real life say ‘heloooo my girls, I hope ye are aaaalll well’ and see them clap their hands I’ll probably snap

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ive stopped following now too! just went on for a browse yesterday and the AMOUNT of ads, and not one (of what I saw anyway) was related to Make Up!

I really liked her when she started. She was very genuine, she gave great tips, she was down to earth, recommended things she genuinely believed were good etc. But, like them all, she sold out. I don’t follow her any more either. I’ve zero interest in shilled tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really liked her when she started. She was very genuine, she gave great tips, she was down to earth, recommended things she genuinely believed were good etc. But, like them all, she sold out. I don’t follow her any more either. I’ve zero interest in shilled tat.
100% agree. I used to like her so much and now it’s all swipe ups and ads. Click bait of pure rubbish. And that palette collab with OMG, total second hand embarrassment for her. I mean they literally just stuck her face on a palette they already had on the market. How does that have any input from her?

I loved her in the beginning and did one of her courses but OMG she’ll sell anything now. Is there any instagrammers left who are just all makeup

100% agree. I used to like her so much and now it’s all swipe ups and ads. Click bait of pure rubbish. And that palette collab with OMG, total second hand embarrassment for her. I mean they literally just stuck her face on a palette they already had on the market. How does that have any input from her?
That was a pure joke. Honest to God, as you say, they put her face on the front of the same palette 🙄🙄 and all the dopes rushing to buy it 😂

I loved her in the beginning and did one of her courses but OMG she’ll sell anything now. Is there any instagrammers left who are just all makeup
She really has sold her soul. I did one of the courses too and tbf it was very good. I guess the lure of all that money is strong. I've unfollowed her.

Reactions: 1
I'm the exact same as you guys!! Loved her, did the course, couldn't handle what she became, unfollowed! Watching her stories is like watching those constant ads waiting for normal channels to resume 😂

Anyone know if there’s a thread on Laura Johnson mua? Just on her stories there from yesterday begging for a holiday 🙄🙄 That tit really annoys me, looking for recommendations yeah right 🙄🙄 you’ll find hotels on booking.com most of which will have reviews to go by.

I'm the exact same as you guys!! Loved her, did the course, couldn't handle what she became, unfollowed! Watching her stories is like watching those constant ads waiting for normal channels to resume 😂
Me too. I enjoyed the course but now i just cant relate and she only recommends when being paid. Before she recommended products she actually rated and i rated them too any of the ones i tried.

Reactions: 3
Have to agree with all comments here. Don't trust a word she says anymore. A friend of mine went to school with her. She said only yesterday that she's never had braces, she had them in school. Also said before that she's never smoked. She smoked in school 😂 she's from my area and I've seen Ash around recently driving a new Porsche 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Have to agree with all comments here. Don't trust a word she says anymore. A friend of mine went to school with her. She said only yesterday that she's never had braces, she had them in school. Also said before that she's never smoked. She smoked in school 😂 she's from my area and I've seen Ash around recently driving a new Porsche 🤦‍♀️
*shudder

For fear he's not creepy enough 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s sold out just like the rest of them & in the process released her inner chav. Most of the clothes she advertises don’t suit her in my opinion, and she holds herself so awkwardly as if she’s trying to hide something.

I also did one of her courses at the beginning of lockdown, and whilst it was good, it was evident that there was a lot subtle advertising going on

She’s sold out just like the rest of them & in the process released her inner chav. Most of the clothes she advertises don’t suit her in my opinion, and she holds herself so awkwardly as if she’s trying to hide something.

I also did one of her courses at the beginning of lockdown, and whilst it was good, it was evident that there was a lot subtle advertising going on
She does. Always covering one part of herself or another.

And sorry, but the stuff she "advertises" is pure tat. Cheap shite that looks like cheap shite.