laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's raffle money going to charity.She charging e15 to run with her and e5 booking fee.cup tea e5.oo so she be making e10 profit.She is crazy and people that pay are even nutters to pay.money must be very tight if charging to watch her talk into phone and run streets.Her cooking food must not have worked looking for collab and free equipment as she stopped cooking channel

• Angry
Reactions: 3
It's raffle money going to charity.She charging e15 to run with her and e5 booking fee.cup tea e5.oo so she be making e10 profit.She is crazy and people that pay are even nutters to pay.money must be very tight if charging to watch her talk into phone and run streets.Her cooking food must not have worked looking for collab and free equipment as she stopped cooking channel
I've lost any respect I had for her.This is seriously misleading people who would you report it to?

Reactions: 5
So in the end the waiver means she didn’t buy the insurance, is that right?
But she led people to believe the fee was covering the cost of the insurance.
I’m sure femfuelz have given her a couple of tubs of that stuff she drinks for free and the cafe will have given her a good deal. So it’s pretty much all into her pocket I’d imagine: or Ash’s pocket.
And she’s called it a ‘Sunday run club’.
I thought it was a one-off. Is it €20 per Sunday? I’d be surprised if more than 10 people show up.

Reactions: 3
She’s an unmitigated disgrace and everyone who signs up & hands their money over needs their heads tested. As pointed out, plenty of running clubs exist for free.
While I’m here, I despise the way the huns do tit for charity - I don’t need to be told who to donate to, I donate where I want. All it does is increase the huns profile and the donation is in their name & probably a tax write off for them.
People that fall for this…. Well 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.