Laurab_mua #2 No laura unless she brings Ash. Will do anything for cash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doing the Lord's work by setting up a new thread. Laura is running now. Ash is still creepy. The pair of them are still greedy. Laura is still needy. As you were😆

Reactions: 12
It’s pure greed! From previous posts on the last thread ash I think has a hearing aid place so I’m assuming he’s not on bad money. Laura made 6 figures out of her online course, she’s still earning on Instagram from her non stop ads and if anyone was silly enough to subscribe to her content. And now this. Would she ever go back to earning an honest wage out of being a makeup artist 🙈

Reactions: 7
Not a mention of this on Daisy lodges or mayo cancer page !
How you use a Charity to make money for yourself?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Still no mention on Daisy lodge. She must have been checking out her route yesterday and off course the body guard was by her side. I hope people realise not only are they being scammed to run with her, they are getting him for free

Still no mention on Daisy lodge. She must have been checking out her route yesterday and off course the body guard was by her side. I hope people realise not only are they being scammed to run with her, they are getting him for free
Wonder she sell many tickets.

She has actually stepped away from the confirmation day to do a big long Ella and Jo ad. Is no day off limits for selling for this one.

Reactions: 2
Oh my god that's just mad ! Had a quick look still pushing the so called fundraiser run! Though not a mention of it on Daisy Lodge they were all over Oisín Mullins cutting his hair. How can people scam a Child's Cancer Charity.

At a mayo Hospice event .... Will they be the next so called Run partners? How this one sleeps at night screwing a children's cancer charity is beyond me.....

Reactions: 1
What charity is she screwing?
She is pretending to be organising an run for Daisy Lodge and mayo cancer care, but won't say how how much she will give them. Said she had to get insurance but there's a wavier saying all at your own risk.....

• Wow
So Niamh Ryan (Ella and Jo ) now posting about the Scam Run 😞 At least we know the proceeds are staying in Westport and paying for her new hair extensions!

She’s been coming up on my feed recess every time I see her I think she looks like a chipmunk 🐿
She's definitely some kind of Rodent. Comes back from a run, doesn't shower. Who do the kids eat dinner with? I always think that's so sad, I know not always possible my partner only gets to at the weekend but I always eat with them.

She's definitely some kind of Rodent. Comes back from a run, doesn't shower. Who do the kids eat dinner with? I always think that's so sad, I know not always possible my partner only gets to at the weekend but I always eat with them.
I said this few weeks back she seems to be at kitchen table eating dinner talking into phone.very sad

She has a bit on her stories. Can't wait to see how much Daisy lodge get.
Love the way Niamh Ryan pulled out. And no mention on Ella And Jo site.

• Wow