Laura-Loo Blackpool crazy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is both " Laula loo" taking the piss out of someone's comment about her. Pot / kettle springs to mind. She needs to go to speech Feraphy 😂

This is both " Laula loo" taking the piss out of someone's comment about her. Pot / kettle springs to mind. She needs to go to speech Feraphy 😂
Its her mum she's as bad as her. Dentist visit is needed.

Sorry wouldnt upload the video. Like mother like daughter .

Her mother can't even pronounce therapy yet is taking the piss out of a comment from somone who calls her daughter laula loo !How ironic 😒

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Her mother can't even pronounce therapy yet is taking the piss out of a comment from somone who calls her daughter laula loo !How ironic 😒
Omg I’ve just watched that video & realised who her mother is 😳
Let’s just say the apple didn’t fall far from the tree!

Reactions: 1
That’s not her mum is it i thought they were just friends now all of a sudden she lives in a trailer and dressing her baby like a traveller what’s her d head bully man’s rats tail all about it’s cringe seriously she’s a vile woman thrives off drama got her self deep in it and all of a sudden she’s a traveler please 😂🤦🏾‍♀️

That’s not her mum is it i thought they were just friends now all of a sudden she lives in a trailer and dressing her baby like a traveller what’s her d head bully man’s rats tail all about it’s cringe seriously she’s a vile woman thrives off drama got her self deep in it and all of a sudden she’s a traveler please 😂🤦🏾‍♀️
Yes its her mum can't you tell ?

Yea sorry i was thinking the other woman 😂🤦🏾‍♀️ My god what a pair 😳

She’s live now saying dhb and trucker have Fanny’s Wtfk her mouth is vile needs to wash it out and grow up
She acts like a chav looks like a chav and is a chav can't stand to look and listen to her. If you notice it's only her scummy friends who comment.

I thhink all her accounts have been banned now ahe used to appear in my fyp now and again and not for ages now shes not a nice person at all

Reactions: 4
What a nasty bit of work she is along with her group members
She was trying to get 1000 followers last night so she can go live
Her friend Tasha had info on another of their group members who was physically abusive to her disabled child, and instead of alerting child services as it was quite bad abuse, just removed the woman from the chat and said she won’t report it in case the womans kids get removed from her
Laura loo in her new account threatening to out Trucker Gee, but this is the woman who sent her partner to punch Trucker from behind then run off
We have another voice note gate with receipts incoming apparently
They are such a spiteful crew

Reactions: 5
Is this woman still around? Has she got an account? just would like to see as shes a bit crazy

I see she had another baby her new accont is laurajadeee36 and still causing drama
IMG_1502.jpeg

Last edited: