Laura-Loo Blackpool crazy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would not give her air time, anyone sends her husband to bash someone Nah not for me something in it tastes like tit.

Reactions: 4
I wouldnt mind but i was meant to take my last break at 6 but managed to move it to 7 and shes not even live .πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would not give her air time, anyone sends her husband to bash someone Nah not for me something in it tastes like tit.
If I'd told my husband to go bash someone he'd have said "go do it yourself".....trouble is....I would have 🀣🀣

• Haha
The moment when she turns her comments back on after going live and i see someone that i used to go to school with commenting on the live sticking up for her πŸ˜‚ deleted her of facebook πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Well.....that was a waste of time....receipts? Nah, flashing alleged proof up for people to screenshot with the glare of a ring light is NOT a receipt!!! If you want receipts they have to be 100% irrefutable....why didnt she greenscreen them? Billy Bullshitter 🀣🀣

Reactions: 6
She's done a tiktok about been on tattle and about how she's famous .what with your 2 pages :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
What's with the husbands rats tail ? How old you look a right idiot with that , mind you her in a bloody god dam orange track they make a lovely couple. Obviously not much class between the pair of them . πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The rats tail πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ And his singing 🀣🀣🀣
She’s the modern day Vicky Pollard πŸ˜„πŸ˜
That's spot on ha ha. Laura and her part time husband need help . I think they both need a stylist πŸ€” We're happy to help laura you're both looking a bit crazy loves . Just ask us were a friendly lot πŸ˜‚

That's spot on ha ha. Laura and her part time husband need help . I think they both need a stylist πŸ€” We're happy to help laura you're both looking a bit crazy loves . Just ask us were a friendly lot πŸ˜‚
Sorry chav .

Screenshot_20220604-085654_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20220604-090250_TikTok.jpg

Sorry chav .

Screenshot_20220604-085654_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20220604-090250_TikTok.jpg
Spot the difference lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3