Laura-Loo Blackpool crazy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just noticed she’s got over 10k followers so can make a thread. What is it with this lady and beef with everyone ??

Reactions: 3
I’ve just noticed she’s got over 10k followers so can make a thread. What is it with this lady and beef with everyone ??
She's a chav who clearly thrives on drama and making little " gangs"...all schoolgirl stuff...she's a grown woman with children for goodness sake!

Reactions: 6
knew she would get a thread when she reached 10k, her language is vile, her favourite word must be c u next tuesday. She’s always arguing with someone.. first it was Kerrie, then Lynsey then Tasha and now trucker gee. When the whole Lucy and Bryan situation was going on she was even sticking up for them. The girl clearly loves attention. I’ve seen the video of the baby crying on the bed whilst she is ranting on a tiktok live taking no notice.

Reactions: 5
Cannot believe what I’ve seen, the video of her smacking her child in the face from behind! Honestly tears running down my face. The way she held his ear, could have burst his ear drum.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Why are there people openly assaulting their kids on a public platform and nothing being done about it? What masked it worse is not one of those adults sitting there were shocked by this and the way his dad just lets the wee one cuddle into in without acknowledging him is making me think that this is a normal thing that regularly happens.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
What a disgusting, vile excuse for a mother :mad: :mad:
Unfortunately I have seen similar from a local woman here in the street, and she got a mouth full from me! I despise children being mistreated in any form :mad::mad::mad:
She is one twisted person for all she has put those women, and Danny & his wife through.
How sick do you have to be to direct hate campaigns at people in such depth you make up fake profiles and FB accounts 🤯
I see her accounts have gone, even the one she was using just before last nights live.
Hope the PoPo caught up with her!

• Angry
Reactions: 4