Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uglyguccislides

Oh fuck right off. You had healthy babies because of good luck. I - who was on the pill for years and vaxxed to the max - had healthy babies because of good luck. You don’t know shit, you ignorant moron.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
All of these idiots lack the intellect to understand their problem lies with CAPITALISM and the current economic climate, meaning two adults must work to scrape by. And also this is the root of their issues with “big pharma”, profits over people etc. And many more things they complain about. But instead they have listened to crusty old men conservative gurus who benefit greatly from capitalism and the status quo who cleverly found a way to make women blame OTHER WOMEN for all the socioeconomic problems we currently face. It’s fucking incredible.

Like I do agree with them things are somewhat broken, so do many scholars, but they have badly missed the mark on why and what to do about it.
Yep, super done on seeing so many people who badly need to read a book/ or a few and learn the skill of critical thinking… not to mention how many misinterpret and misunderstand feminism… not even grasping intersectional feminism. Laura, and all the other farm living trad wife caricatures - love, you so clearly do no understand how much women get screwed by the current status quo, and your example is not helping the situation. Just because your husband currently supports your entire family on one wage in Noosa - it’s not wise to tell people to just quit their jobs and live off centrelink. Centrelink is a safety net, it doesn’t help for people trying to support growing children (teens are pretty expensive), nor does it help intergenerational poverty or support good health. How many people on centrelink can afford dentistry and enough fruit and veg? Not everyone can live on a fucking farm and grow their own food, what a fucking ignorant moron this person is.

Not to mention women occupy an important economic space and have the right to opportunity. Or will Laura just tell her sons to work (not caregive) and her daughter can just do all the household labour?

This is why she has a tattle thread. Her page is so fucking problematic, tone deaf and frankly fucking illiterate at times.

Laura, go get your skin checked.

• Heart

Motherthreebeige

VIP Member
My friend I mentioned earlier just sent me this with her permission for me to post. Her husband died when she was pregnant with her youngest, she messaged Prunella about the childcare judgement. This is what she got back.
Friend is highly accomplished in her field, and wouldn’t dream of setting up a go fund me, when there was adequate and quality childcare available that she could afford cos you know, she worked!!!
Friend is raging, and so am I on her behalf, HONEY.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Motherthreebeige

VIP Member
This shit makes my piss boil. Fuck off cunt. I work cos I love it and I went to uni for a long time. She’s got a bloody brass neck saying shit like this when the biggest growing group of tenuously housed people are women in their 50s cos they’ve spent their life raising kids and then been superseded for the newer model,
I’m seething at this sanctimonious bitch.

Attachments

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
I’ve said it before, but I can’t handle the way she disses her parents.
Her kids are gonna hate her cos they’re gonna be riddled with with sun damage and probably malnourished. Her parents did the best they could and this is the shit she says, is she actually blaming her parents if she gets a melanoma.
Deadset cunt
The irony of her not having any abnormal moles, despite being an ignorant, abnormal mole.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
I reported the video because childrens nudity online is not a joke, Laura, you fuckwit. Just because you don’t give a shit about your child’s digital footprint, doesn’t mean they won’t. Ask any digital literacy expert, e-safety commissioner, even the AFP. See the section on online child sexual exploitation section. I don’t know how anyone (I don’t think anyone does honestly) can’t take her seriously. Imagine being ok with something like your child’s privacy and yet think the sun is harmless (defying the cancer council, all reputable medical organisations etc).
I’m convinced this twit has fried off her remaining brain cells.

Edited: I’m no Adam Whittington fan but his stories are eye opening.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
I seriously hope that any of you gorgeous Tattlers who have had, or have, breast cancer are not hurt or upset by the absolute fuckery this ignorant prune is saying. ❤ Her beliefs are horrendous, and dangerously wrong.

I really wish Pablo would do a deep dive on this awful human. She’s a menace.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
I know this is a serious situation because holy fuckin child negligence Batman, but... her post instantly made me think of her bio line 'LIVED IN NYC FOR FIVE YEARS' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She should update it to: “LIVED IN NYC FOR 5 YRS AND HAD STREP THROAT BUT DIDN’T EVEN NEED A DOCTOR OR MEDICATION”.

• Haha

BumbleBeeMarmalade

She's so dumb that her take on the increasing number of homeless women would probably be that it's good because they'll be outdoors loads and getting lots of vitamin D, which you know, cures cancer and solves any ailment you have. /s

• Haha
  • Sad

uglyguccislides

Her weird obsession with that old dude is completely bizarre. I clicked on his profile, he’s hardly the picture of health - big gut and an alcoholic’s nose. Her poor parents!

just taking a break

I feel for her kids, who have no say in any of what she is up to. They are naked for the whole world to see, forever. They haven’t consented and can’t until they are much older.

She actually said on her stories that they moved to Noosa because they were spending so much time at parks. Ok, well then I guess I might move to the North Pole because my kid really likes polar bears? It makes as much sense 🤷‍♀️

People like her think they are more evolved than us, that she knows the secret to life and that we are all sheep, just waiting to wake up and know that everything she is saying is right and that we will thank her for it. There are so many complete fuckwits on social media but Laura is one that has completely crossed over, she really believes this stuff. It’s scary and sad. I hope she accepts help soon.

• Heart

Motherthreebeige

VIP Member
I am loving that dedicated, educated Professors Long and Scolyer are Australians of The Year for their incredible work in melanoma research. Now, Skeletor, tell us how much more research you’ve done than them and how Uncle Jack knows so much more.

Reactions: 17

Motherthreebeige

VIP Member
Haha all the ‘I’m a better mother than any of you working peasants, but here’s my 10 aff link discount codes’ on the wild mothering account

• Haha

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Fuck you? To the…. aeroplane? You mean, the transport you took to New York for 5 years? The things that got your husband all over the country and the world to earn his inflated cricket salary? It’s a condensation trail you moron……..

IMG_7725.jpeg

• Haha

Cm92

Does anyone remember maybe 6 weeks ago she posted about the colour pink? Apparently it causes cancer and we should all stop wearing pink

she then tried to call our Breast Cancer Network Australia for having pink as their colour, like it was some conspiracy or something

• Haha
  • Wow

Motherthreebeige

VIP Member
This bitch has irked me for ages
The victim blaming of people with cancer.
The naked child on socials.
The melanoma peddling.

But the fucking entitlement and blinkered view to think that a) all families are made up of 2 parents and b) that mothers that work aren’t good mothers.
Fuck you bitch.
Said by someone who went back to work when all my kids were 6 weeks old (maternity laws in another country) and all the kids are bloody wonderful humans.
lucky I’ve got a work ethic and education and skills because their dad dropped dead when the youngest was 6 months old. We’d be fucked if I wasn’t already established in the workforce. And I can guarantee, Laura babes, that no paedophile has got naked pictures of my kids.

• Heart