Laura Jane Williams #2 Say Please! And put your tongue away.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any updates from her newsletters if anyone has signed up for those?
You can view the newsletter archive on her website. There's a link to the archive if you click on the 'sign up to newsletter' button. But, short answer - no. Last one was 8th September - no mention of her parenting there.

It's just mental that she didn't post at all about her scam course after the first week. Not a single post or shared story and they were meant to be running for about four Saturdays (which was weird in itself as a new mother). Either she took the money and ran, or she's had some kinda breakdown. Or maybe both.
This is super weird...

Reactions: 1
No but she's back talkin about herself in the third person again. Dreadful narcissist.

Reactions: 2
W-ow. So she's bringing out a pamphlet between books. Big news 😂 Way to get several pounds of all that flesh from her crappy deal. And she's doing the voiceover for it?! Did they not read the other thread here about her repellent voice and crappy accents?! This is gonna be funny.

• Haha
She’s back out of hibernation with a new bloody book to flog!

Can’t wait for the incessant promo that will now ensue 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh my lord it looks so tit! What a generic title and another unorig premise. Sounds like she's gorged ten recent books and crapped them out.

OK so I know this thread is as dead as her books, but I gotta laugh. She's begging for reviews because her book is tanking. No press picked it up. People won't touch her. Even her own publisher is burying her among their preferred authors and the one post they do reshare is from an anonymous "Reader review". And they're making her bring out a Christmas book. Dime a dozen.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OK so I know this thread is as dead as her books, but I gotta laugh. She's begging for reviews because her book is tanking. No press picked it up. People won't touch her. Even her own publisher is burying her among their preferred authors and the one post they do reshare is from an anonymous "Reader review". And they're making her bring out a Christmas book. Dime a dozen.
I've only read Our Stop but it was very 'writing-by-numbers'. It ticked the right boxes but was just so bland. I would also consider myself one of those woke types it should appeal to but the way that wokeness was absolutely crowbarred in felt very inauthentic and jarring too.

Not at all surprised she's being quietly shelved, it seems like her books are just PR exercises churned out by what a publisher things will be successful at that moment in time. No feeling or thought behind it, no story begging to be told.

I've only read Our Stop but it was very 'writing-by-numbers'. It ticked the right boxes but was just so bland. I would also consider myself one of those woke types it should appeal to but the way that wokeness was absolutely crowbarred in felt very inauthentic and jarring too.

Not at all surprised she's being quietly shelved, it seems like her books are just PR exercises churned out by what a publisher things will be successful at that moment in time. No feeling or thought behind it, no story begging to be told.
She's just not authentic and people of woken up to it now.

What happened to her moving to the country to adopt a baby? Was it a flash in the pan? I don’t think she has ever mentioned it again.

I’m sure it was in an interview or something she did that she said she was figuring out how to tell her followers she’s a mum now. So I think it did happen she just didn’t publicise it

I’m sure it was in an interview or something she did that she said she was figuring out how to tell her followers she’s a mum now. So I think it did happen she just didn’t publicise it
Jesus that poor kid 😳

• Heart
Yeah she adopted. Man it's funny. Her publisher is putting like minus effort into her book over their other authors so my guess is she’s moving and they’re pissed coz they stuck with her through her racist days. So that Christmas book gonna tank too.

So on her website it says that our stop has the tv rights bought & she’s a parent
D62E8CC0-1718-4C6A-B2CA-1CBFC42F0A8E.jpeg

Her new book hasn't been out long and down to 99p already. Tell me you're churning out any old crap to finish out this publishing deal without telling me...

It's tanking alright. She gotta hope her new publisher markets the hell out of her but I imagine she won't be a priority if her last two books have crappy sales and she's a little fishy in a big pond. From what I heard it couldn't happen to a nicer person :p

It's tanking alright. She gotta hope her new publisher markets the hell out of her but I imagine she won't be a priority if her last two books have crappy sales and she's a little fishy in a big pond. From what I heard it couldn't happen to a nicer person :p
They haven't even been in the buy one get half price at whsmith as nobody is stocking them which says all it needs to.

where’s she gone? Does anyone have any insider knowledge? No insta since July?