Laura Jane Williams #2 Say Please! And put your tongue away.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Busy "being a mother" and writing by numbers. She'll crawl out to promote next two books coz she'll need to. They're lousy.

Reactions: 1
She adopted a boy like a year or two ago but her publisher says she all over the place and clearly KLinging on to being a mom and being a "novelist".

Reactions: 4
She adopted a boy like a year or two ago but her publisher says she all over the place and clearly KLinging on to being a mom and being a "novelist".
Doesn't see any of her old friends she always used to post about either.

Reactions: 2
Don’t understand why she’s not plugging her new book a bit more like that’s how she gets book sales through Instagram she’s not established enough for her to release a book, not plug it loads and people still buy it???

Don’t understand why she’s not plugging her new book a bit more like that’s how she gets book sales through Instagram she’s not established enough for her to release a book, not plug it loads and people still buy it???
Yeah she claimed that was her invention attracting book deals due to her big following.

Funny you ask the day a press release went out about her 😂 not trying to drum up interest are ya?!
---
Last I heard Penguin were planning to quietly quit her but looks like she’s doing teen books now.

• Haha
On closer look I think this is the next step in her Yellowface journey and she’s trying to be Holly Bourne.

Funny you ask the day a press release went out about her 😂 not trying to drum up interest are ya?!
---
Last I heard Penguin were planning to quietly quit her but looks like she’s doing teen books now.
No 😂 what’s the press release saying?

2 tv things this year apparently - just read the blurbs on her website and sounds like a 13 year old has written them it’s giving me the ick

I’d be surprised if she has any tv things - she lied about something being made into tv before. But the new books look dogshit. Taylor Blake…yeah can’t think where she got those 2 names from :rolleyes::unsure::LOL: