Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she getting rid of Mitchells side table and tv stand? They’re so much nicer than something she’d pick!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why is she getting rid of Mitchells side table and tv stand? They’re so much nicer than something she’d pick!
Cause the farm house vibes don’t match everything else
Also very random but I remember screen shootin the carrot cake she was looking for two years ago and made it for my friend’s wedding

Reactions: 1
Haha yea . I also thought of a video idea when she mention Ed Lauren Watson… she should recreate her outfits for a week😬
Are you talking about something on her Instagram?
(I don't have it after being hacked very badly so I only stick to what I have and understand now)

He didn't want to sell it but she did, so they compromising and selling them 🤣🤣🤣
Boy oh boy, poor Mitch 🤣 he needs to learn to stand up to her otherwise it's not really healthy for a relationship. It seems that Laura has quite a strong and stubborn personality but if you want everything done your way then just don't have a partner, simple. He's not a 4 yo boy to have everything chosen for him and to not respect what he likes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He didn't want to sell it but she did, so they compromising and selling them 🤣🤣🤣
Boy oh boy, poor Mitch 🤣 he needs to learn to stand up to her otherwise it's not really healthy for a relationship. It seems that Laura has quite a strong and stubborn personality but if you want everything done your way then just don't have a partner, simple. He's not a 4 yo boy to have everything chosen for him and to not respect what he likes.
I think that's why she's always complaining... I think deep down she'd rather be on her own and not have a partner hence why she's always whingeing about literally everything as a way of venting her frustrations on being in a relationship she really doesn't want to be in..... After being bullied I think she feels she has to have everything that's deemed desirable by society (Instagrammable house, mercedes, constant stream of new outfits, be in a serious relationship by the time she was 30 etc) to feel safe and secure from any future bullying and Mitch was just who was around at the time to tick that box 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
omg her attitude in her new video stinks - “this is mitchells kitchen it’s not bad I’ve seen worse” “this second bedroom isn’t that bad like it’s not that boxy or anything” “the bathrooms alright but we’re gonna make it nicer by bringing in MY nice soap dispensers and stuff” “Mitchell doesn’t want to sell this furniture” *the same furniture that was for sale on her stories yesterday!*

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Can she even get the money together to get a bigger house with expensive furnishings? Doesn’t look/sound like it so what on earth is she talking about.
The house is perfect for the two of them- I’d be buzzing to be with someone who owns their own house/isn’t renting/isn’t living with his parents

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh my god just watched the moving vlog
How does he put up with her…
Why is she changing everything in his house.
His kitchen is nice,why waste money getting silver appliances when the white are fine.
Changing handles
Painting walls
She’s taking over …I couldn’t deal with her.
Move back in with your mum and leave his house alone …bet he is regretting moving her in!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think we will see their real relationship now shes moved in. He did enough by having her cats there let alone her! She should be grateful for that but it's just take take take with her. What does he get from all this? I don't think he's going to like his life, home, meals and outings constantly filmed. This is a good test before they buy together but I would be surprised if they are still together by then.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think we will see their real relationship now shes moved in. He did enough by having her cats there let alone her! She should be grateful for that but it's just take take take with her. What does he get from all this? I don't think he's going to like his life, home, meals and outings constantly filmed. This is a good test before they buy together but I would be surprised if they are still together by then.
I agree I don't think they will last now. Before he could go home and have some peace not anymore!

Reactions: 7
Wow I didn’t realize Hazel was so thick… she didn’t know how to pronounce Vietnamese which makes me wonder if she knows that Vietnam is a country
(I watched their blog in Manchester )

Reactions: 4
I am a bit confused 😐 Hazel supposedly got confused about where she had booked dinner for them in Manchester ….then when they were there Laura thanked the restaurant for inviting them 🤔 So wouldn’t you know exactly where you were going if you had been invited 😉

Reactions: 3
I am a bit confused 😐 Hazel supposedly got confused about where she had booked dinner for them in Manchester ….then when they were there Laura thanked the restaurant for inviting them 🤔 So wouldn’t you know exactly where you were going if you had been invited 😉
Probably an attempt to make it look like they were invited there so other places invite them?

Also anyone else seen that she wants a nose job now? She genuinely has a nice nose. I think she needs counselling if she doesn’t. I appreciate her transparency with it but maybe what she needs is to get out of social media and do a normal job and she won’t have the time to compare herself to everyone else and actually like who she is.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.