Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tbh the fact they've done the stuff they have to the house, I think Laura knows they're there for a while

Reactions: 6
The location comment she’s made is horrible. She’s acting like she’s being forced to live in the slums. Poor Mitch. Who gives a duck where you live just move on you obnoxious cow. Be grateful you have a home to go to as many are struggling to even dream of that at the moment.
Exactly she wasn't forced to live there, if its THAT bad why not rent a small flat on your own in the beloved 'Notts'?

I came on to say this !! I’m half Indian! And nc40 in mac. That’s my shade!!! She’s pale and ginger 😲
She said her Nars shade was BARCELONA and that says on the Nars page medium to medium deep skin tone.

Reactions: 2
Exactly she wasn't forced to live there, if its THAT bad why not rent a small flat on your own in the beloved 'Notts'?

She said her Nars shade was BARCELONA and that says on the Nars page medium to medium deep skin tone.
and she reckons when she's not got a fake tan, barcelona is too light for her. I've seen her use the shade Syracuse before 😳😳😳😳 which is the same shade my Indian friend uses but sometimes has to mix with my Stromboli because it's a bit dark even for her and is demonstrated on the website with a person of colour.....

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Now moaning about she has to park her car away from her house. Well you haven't minded the last three years you've lived there. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20220524-112418_Instagram.jpg

WTF ? Yeah that's so selfish of your parents to go on holiday when poor Laura needs to move from her luxury barn conversion to the peasants tiny disgustingly decorated man cave 🤯 what a hard life you have..
Its so annoying 🙄 Mitch house is a perfect place to live for a couple without kids it's more than enough and many many people would love to be in this position to own a house like that, but it's obviously not enough for Laura 🤯 ... ungrateful b*

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1290527
WTF ? Yeah that's so selfish of your parents to go on holiday when poor Laura needs to move from her luxury barn conversion to the peasants tiny disgustingly decorated man cave 🤯 what a hard life you have..
Its so annoying 🙄 Mitch house is a perfect place to live for a couple without kids it's more than enough and many many people would love to be in this position to own a house like that, but it's obviously not enough for Laura 🤯 ... ungrateful b*
I've never been keen on Mitch but she makes him seem nice. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1290527
Yet she moves all her Autumnal and Christmas crap from the attic every year, spends weeks going to the shops to buy more, puts it all out on display and then repacks eveything. Then claims she's going to struggle to move them to the car by herself and blames her parents??? Man you can't make this tit up 😂
Look Laura no one is ever going to be sorry for because the things you moan about are insignificant. Once she's moved in and stopped going away weekends on the piss her self diagnosed endometriosis will kick in as she will run out of content again.

tbh the fact they've done the stuff they have to the house, I think Laura knows they're there for a while
So when she gets her 4 bedroom detached property 1 room will be her filming room, 1 room will be a office, 1 room will be a dressing room and the last room will be the bedroom. The attic and garage will be her storage, what is Mitch actually getting out of this?

• Heart
Yet she moves all her Autumnal and Christmas crap from the attic every year, spends weeks going to the shops to buy more, puts it all out on display and then repacks eveything. Then claims she's going to struggle to move them to the car by herself and blames her parents??? Man you can't make this tit up 😂
Look Laura no one is ever going to be sorry for because the things you moan about are insignificant. Once she's moved in and stopped going away weekends on the piss her self diagnosed endometriosis will kick in as she will run out of content again.

So when she gets her 4 bedroom detached property 1 room will be her filming room, 1 room will be a office, 1 room will be a dressing room and the last room will be the bedroom. The attic and garage will be her storage, what is Mitch actually getting out of this?
Garden shed?

Cupboard under the stairs until Dobby Mitch is freed?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've gone from disliking Mitch as an anti Vax weirdo to feeling Uber sorry for him 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Excuse the state of what??? It looks fine! why is she changing everything in HIS house. I wonder if he gets a say in any of this.
Excuse the state of how Mitch has been living there perfectly fine the last how many years . Also the sofa looks like a White Fox jumper that's been put in the wash first time. She really thinks she's got better taste than everyone else.

She needs a FAT reality check. I hope she reads this thread.
I hope Mitch reads her Instagram 😆

Garden shed?
Looks like she's claimed the garden aswell. 😄

Attachments

FFS if you are planning on buying a house why bother with all the unnecessary redecorating? :rolleyes: Mitch's house is perfectly fine anyone would think he lives in a squat!

Reactions: 6
Thing is… all the stuff that they are doing to the house will add little to no value. Yes it might “look” better (in her grey crushed velvet eyes) but they are just throwing money that they’re not going to get back. If they are planning on buying together, why waste money?

Thing is… all the stuff that they are doing to the house will add little to no value. Yes it might “look” better (in her grey crushed velvet eyes) but they are just throwing money that they’re not going to get back. If they are planning on buying together, why waste money?
Honestly they're not planning on buying together any time soon. I reckon she was putting her full rent on the barn conversion down as a business expense, along with her full food shop (remember when she used to do food shop haul videos on YouTube), the majority of her clothes etc. and she's been found out by HMRC and had to pay it all back so now has no deposit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Honestly they're not planning on buying together any time soon. I reckon she was putting her full rent on the barn conversion down as a business expense, along with her full food shop (remember when she used to do food shop haul videos on YouTube), the majority of her clothes etc. and she's been found out by HMRC and had to pay it all back so now has no deposit.
I think this too, she’s been rumbled and now she’s skint! Clutching at straws for content so is ripping apart her fellas house

can you not put your rent down as a business expense?

can you not put your rent down as a business expense?
No! wtf 😂😂😂I think you can claim a portion of it if you work from there, but regardless of if you were self employed you'd still need somewhere to live so your entire home isn't really a business expense.. an office would be a different story

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.