Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
💯 agree with everything you’ve said. Her YouTube channel has been tanking for some time, she’s even addressed it it’s gotten that bad. You only need to look at social blade to see how she’s underperforming compared to a few years ago.
I don’t watch her videos anymore, I don’t find her remotely relatable anymore and I used to love her uploads! Her content is the same each year, I reckon I could actually write her content plan out and it would be the same as hers.
Unfortunately all the other YouTubers of her era have evolved but she hasn’t
Yeah like even with me, I started on this thread defending her a couple of years ago...(who am i?! lol ) I used to literally love her videos but somethings just taken a massive nose dive and very rare for me to watch any of her stuff now.

Reactions: 1
I think she had to use all her money she had saved for her mortgage to pay her tax bill. Also her videos are crap I don't mind the what's new in Primark but her style videos are rubbish because she hasn't got any style so its either tracksuits or dresses and cleaning videos are also boring.

Reactions: 6
Just watched the video- his house is lovely . It’ll look really nice once they’ve finished. I’d be happy with a house that size as It’s less to clean

Reactions: 2
I think she had to use all her money she had saved for her mortgage to pay her tax bill. Also her videos are crap I don't mind the what's new in Primark but her style videos are rubbish because she hasn't got any style so its either tracksuits or dresses and cleaning videos are also boring.
Tax bills aren't usually a surprise though, that's why there's something not right about the situation ....there's literally free calculators on the internet where you put in your income and expenditure and it'll tell you every month how much to ring fence in order to pay tax at the end of the year.

Maybe she was putting dodgy expenses through for years...she could have even been expensing the whole rent amount for her house and HMRC investigated and she had to pay for her wrongdoings.....

Either way there's no way on gods green earth it was as simple as she was doing everything legit then this big surprise tax bill came out of nowhere that was 5x (let's just say higher) than she thought.

Reactions: 3
She is getting more filler i cant with her,I used to like her but she beginning to look fake her face is fake

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is getting more filler i cant with her,I used to like her but she beginning to look fake her face is fake
She did a video recently when she went for her jaw filler and her lips were permanently pushed forward pouting and it honestly looked painful!!
I can guess she must feel pressure under the scrutiny of the social eye to look good but often people don’t know when to stop.

Reactions: 1
Mitch gives Laura his second bedroom "Little wardrobe room".
Replaces Mitch's kitchen flooring
"Looks soooo much better".
Tells Mitch his bathroom flooring is letting the room down so has it changed "crazy how light and fresh it makes it".
Doesn't like the area his house is "Can't get rid of Notts" location.

Why does she constantly moan and be so ungrateful??? She just rented and pissed thousands down the drain whilst he at least bought his own place. Can't believe I'm on his side but no wonder he's always looking miserable with that stuck up cowbag of a girlfriend, talk about high matinence.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The location comment she’s made is horrible. She’s acting like she’s being forced to live in the slums. Poor Mitch. Who gives a duck where you live just move on you obnoxious cow. Be grateful you have a home to go to as many are struggling to even dream of that at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.