Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes just search nottinghamshire for rent and you will see it, didn't realise it was a 3 bed! that's a lot of space for one person (too much space really)

Reactions: 2
She is so freaking cheeky!! Proper looking down her nose at his house!! Acts like her style is the best and quite frankly her home decor was shite! If I was him I’d send her packing!!

Reactions: 8
Omg the rent ! Even with two people
No wonder she hasn’t got the money to spend on a trip to London with Hazel
Starting to lose respect for her ha - she’s not very bright
where’s the common senseeee

Reactions: 1
Omg the rent ! Even with two people
No wonder she hasn’t got the money to spend on a trip to London with Hazel
Starting to lose respect for her ha - she’s not very bright
where’s the common senseeee
I was looking up another You Tubers rent who has just moved and if I've got it right she was being separated from £2.5k a month by her private landlord in London. She also got ripped off by them and has just realised she has been ripped off by a company who manages her bookings.
Despite being emotional about this, she has pulled herself together and moved abroad with the mantra you only live once, keep going for your dream. Possibly as a result of being alone in London during the lockdowns and having COVID 3 times and ending up with long COVID. I have a lot of respect for her.

Reactions: 1
I think her incomes dramatically decreased. I remember the first summer she was living there and still with Aaron she filmed a weekend vlog where she went out and bought some expensive garden furniture, went on a beach picnic at skegness with Aaron's family and shelled out what looked to be a good £40-£50 in m&s picnic food and did a zara haul (who don't do influencer freebies) amounting to several hundred pounds in the same video and remember thinking wow, she must literally make about 6-7k a month to be spending like that in just 2 days.

I now no longer watch her videos regularly or follow her on IG so have no idea if she's still getting ads as regularly.

Reactions: 3
Imagine paying that much for rent but you can’t afford a night away in London and you wear boohoo and PLT clothing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She obv only had that property for youtube content because why would you pay that much a month when you live on your own dont make sense? then she's moaning about Mitch's bedroom and when she shows us there is nothing wrong with it looks fine to me. His house is nice! then she says what she has learnt from doing her own house is if you want a small space to look bigger don't paint it dark colours. NO tit SHERLOCK!

He already looks fed up she is insufferable

says she might have one of her tv's in the bedroom as they are bigger then is having a makeup table ffs cant you just manage and do your makeup in the bathroom or something?

She keeps saying 'two bed semi' like its the worst thing in the world ungrateful snobby cow!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Omg she’s so rude!! ‘if I take you into the spare room ..I mean it’s not a bad size it’s not a boxy box room’

I don’t get why she’s doing so much work to the house if they’re only staying until they find somewhere to buy. Surely she can cope with a normal house for a few months??

Reactions: 5
Omg she’s so rude!! ‘if I take you into the spare room ..I mean it’s not a bad size it’s not a boxy box room’

I don’t get why she’s doing so much work to the house if they’re only staying until they find somewhere to buy. Surely she can cope with a normal house for a few months??
Exactly! what is the point in buying a new fridge and freezer if you are saving up to move? dumb witch.

Do t know why she is acting all high and mighty. Its not like she owned that barn conversion and she may drive a Merc but she lives in Primark clothes ffs so get over yourself love!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Exactly! what is the point in buying a new fridge and freezer if you are saving up to move? dumb witch.

Do t know why she is acting all high and mighty. Its not like she owned that barn conversion and she may drive a Merc but she lives in Primark clothes ffs so get over yourself love!
Her merc isn’t even all that, I think it’s an older A class. She is soooo snobby and I’m over it. I used to like her but it’s just unbearable with the amount she moans, she’s so negative about everything. Also, I bet Mitch didn’t even consent to having his house plastered all over social media for all to see!

Reactions: 8
Haven’t watched her in years clicked on her latest vlog to see Mich house which is lovely.. she is so rough. No wonder she used to hide behind those huge glasses and the voice. Jeeze

Reactions: 3
I doubt there'll be any house any time soon.

I've thought about this a bit and she said "I had to pay a big tax bill to show higher income" butttttt, given that a mortgage is literally based off your income, why would higher income mean you can't or would now struggle to get a mortgage?

A million percent moving from a Ltd company to a sole trader wouldn't mean point blank you can't get a mortgage either. While maybe some lenders will require 3 years books in either entity, each different bank will have their own distinct policies and some will be quite happy as long as income into the business, either sole trader or Ltd, has remained consistent, regardless of if you've switched from one to the other. Any mortgage broker with basic common sense would tell you that......

it also much less of an issue if it's a joint mortgage, as is the case here where Mitch is some sort of tradesman, has been for years and has already been paying a mortgage every month for a period of time who would be responsible for 50%. With house prices the way they are it's also possible he's accrued quite a bit of equity which could go towards a deposit on a new place.

The whole thing makes zero sense, I think her profits have gone down year on year rather than up 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ so she's not eligible for anyone to lend to her.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I doubt there'll be any house any time soon.

I've thought about this a bit and she said "I had to pay a big tax bill to show higher income" butttttt, given that a mortgage is literally based off your income, why would higher income mean you can't or would now struggle to get a mortgage?

A million percent moving from a Ltd company to a sole trader wouldn't mean point blank you can't get a mortgage either. While maybe some lenders will require 3 years books in either entity, each different bank will have their own distinct policies and some will be quite happy as long as income into the business, either sole trader or Ltd, has remained consistent, regardless of if you've switched from one to the other. Any mortgage broker with basic common sense would tell you that......

it also much less of an issue if it's a joint mortgage, as is the case here where Mitch is some sort of tradesman, has been for years and has already been paying a mortgage every month for a period of time who would be responsible for 50%. With house prices the way they are it's also possible he's accrued quite a bit of equity which could go towards a deposit on a new place.

The whole thing makes zero sense, I think her profits have gone down year on year rather than up 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ so she's not eligible for anyone to lend to her.
💯 agree with everything you’ve said. Her YouTube channel has been tanking for some time, she’s even addressed it it’s gotten that bad. You only need to look at social blade to see how she’s underperforming compared to a few years ago.
I don’t watch her videos anymore, I don’t find her remotely relatable anymore and I used to love her uploads! Her content is the same each year, I reckon I could actually write her content plan out and it would be the same as hers.
Unfortunately all the other YouTubers of her era have evolved but she hasn’t

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.