Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused why she use to say she was a size 6, that’s the only reason I watched her because I’m also petite and a size 6, but now she says she an 8,10 or 12 but it doesn’t look like she’s put on weight, or am I wrong? Btw yeah her fashion sense is horrific, she picks out the odd nice item but that’s it and she also always rants how she “doesn’t do colour” but every haul she has colour in there! Like is she blind or something 🤣
Yeah i thought that too. I’m a size 6 and the same height as her. I don’t think she’s ever been a six to be honest- she looks like an 8 ( I wish I was an 8 ha)
Agree about the colour thing - I have noticed that .
I think she has TOO many clothes and it’s harder to make outfits then in my opinion

Reactions: 2
Too many clothes but they are the same things either oversized blazers, crop tops, tiny dresses or joggers. Nothing of good quality or anything decent. Not long left til she will be whipping out her cycling shorts to go with her size 16 blazers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet the coffee shop staff laugh at her standing outside posing in different clothes.
Does she change in her car then go back to the same spot lol

Reactions: 4
If you are going to wear foundation 10 shades darker then your sin tone please apply it to your ears, side of your neck :rolleyes: also said SPF is good for keeping wrinkles at bay yes but its not for that is it? its to stop you GETTING SKIN CANCER!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If you are going to wear foundation 10 shades darker then your sin tone please apply it to your ears, side of your neck :rolleyes: also said SPF is good for keeping wrinkles at bay yes but its not for that is it? its to stop you GETTING SKIN CANCER!
I’ve also thought she black fishes just wear your own shade it looks better anyway!

Reactions: 3
I’ve also thought she black fishes just wear your own shade it looks better anyway!
I couldn't actually believe wen I realised she's very pale with freckles, thought she looked like a completely different person!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I couldn't actually believe wen I realised she's very pale with freckles, thought she looked like a completely different person!
With the amount of tan she wears and 10 shades too dark foundation I thought she was quite olive toned but she’s really not!

With the amount of tan she wears and 10 shades too dark foundation I thought she was quite olive toned but she’s really not!
She said she wears the foundation to match her tan. Well love if your tan is that dark you are applying too much!

• Haha
I was shocked too actually the first time I realized. Ginger looking hair, pale with freckles and pink toned. Was so surprised
She should embrace it!

Reactions: 5
Why has she got those big black chunky boots on when shes wearing a dress and its clearly hot?

Reactions: 1
Disappointed in the holiday outfits- I don’t think they suited the destination. Does anyone else match their outfits like that ha.
The blue corset didn’t match the trousers?

Reactions: 1
Haven't lurked on her insta for ages, can't remember the last vlog. But I see she's still abit chavy. Her hair looks nicer lighter though, I do think she's been looking better.
Has she got rid of the fella now then? Being as she went to Milan with her mum.

Reactions: 2
Haven't lurked on her insta for ages, can't remember the last vlog. But I see she's still abit chavy. Her hair looks nicer lighter though, I do think she's been looking better.
Has she got rid of the fella now then? Being as she went to Milan with her mum.
No she is still with Mitch.

30 days is more than enough time to sort a return out lol
Lol so true, her birthday is 1 day a year, not like she’s a hardworking CEO or nurse or something and is constantly out at work 😂 she has enough time to pose outside Fosse Park starbucks, I can name about 10 post offices near by!

I swear all she does is moan moan moan, I've had to unfollow this morning she is so negative ALL THE TIME like at least once a day she has something to moan about !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Always something to moan about. She’s either slagging off other people/companies or making out she’s got every medical condition going

Reactions: 9
So let me get this straight, she goes off to Italy involving a lot of walking, has another break to the Lake District, climbs the biggest mountain in England, shows a video of swimming and getting thrown around in the pool, has a birthday party and videos her dancing etc, claims to be "30 and thriving". Eats and drinks whatever she wants over all these celebrations. Comes back home and starts moaning that about a blocked ear, has a doctors appointment and starts off with her "I hate to moan" but proceeds to moan about doctors waiting times and everything else. Says she's 99% it's endometriosis but doctor says it could be ibs. Eye rolling that they are testing her for STI's because they are that thorough.
But then claims to be in severe pain, fatigue, breathlessness and sickness. She's really confusing and contradicting along with the lip smacking on her stories she's bloody irritating. She either could climb for hours in excruciating pain and was struggling to breathe or it only came on after the party after burning the candle at both ends over the last month and she's got nothing else to do now. 🤔🤔🤔
Oh BTW if your head is hurting after watching her stories and reading this it's not life threatening its just a headache as she's done your head in. 🤕

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.