Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Omg she sounds insufferable. Removing the wallpaper and painting the walls. Is she forgetting it’s not her house.
Also how does a plain white lampshade not with the white walls?!
To me she sounds embarrassed to be moving in there. The way she talks about it that she 'obviously is downsizing' and it was decorated by Mitch, she makes it look like its not up to her standard living in two bedroom house with another person, so she's decorating there how she wants so it won't look so bad on her vlogs and insta
F*ing influencers and their problems 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11

coconochanel

VIP Member
She really is a nasty piece of work, notice how she’s always trying to convince people how nice she is, how she would never do any wrong... that’s a guilty conscience... who you tryna convince Laura? Your viewers or yourself?! Go and get your wonky nipples out on Instagram or something 🙈 the girl has no class 😂
Cant be that nasty she sent a follower a suit she had admired.

• Heart
There was so much humble bragging in her video. Saying she lives in a luxury barn conversion and moving to his two bed semi is a downgrade to her lifestyle. He owns that house and she just kept moaning about moving into his really. Also cannot believe the prices she is trying to flog her stuff at

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
I think we will see their real relationship now shes moved in. He did enough by having her cats there let alone her! She should be grateful for that but it's just take take take with her. What does he get from all this? I don't think he's going to like his life, home, meals and outings constantly filmed. This is a good test before they buy together but I would be surprised if they are still together by then.

• Heart

Loulou_23

VIP Member
This is what pisses me off with these influencer dickheads when they go on deleting sprees! If you’re going to post something be prepared for the negatively that may or may not come with it! In normal jobs we can’t go deleting feedback from our bosses or peers we have to addresses it! Unfortunately not everything in life is good and as the people they all delete comments from have put them where they are you think they’d at least acknowledge them!

We all know people who have broken the rules probably at some point however posting about it to such a large following is asking for criticism. What did she expect. I was more disgusted at the live I happened to press on last night where this blonde lady was basically having a go at everyone on the live it was so embarrassing. I even saw some people comment they were going to unfollow because it really was shocking. Why she did that I don’t know 🤷🏽‍♀️ hope she feels like crawling up her bum today if you’re going to break rules at least keep it to yourself. I lost someone to covid and also celebrated my 30th with my partner without a party. The past year has not been great for the majority of us she really is just a moron. I’m also sick of people posting in general with people saying oh they’re in my bubble 🤣 every time I think bullshit. X
so I’ve seen a couple of comments of people calling her out on her insta post and she’s clearly deleting them and blocking them, I managed to go back and screenshot this one but the other was deleted. This has also been deleted too now...she can’t run from it. What a twat
E4F943B4-8503-4084-B06E-091B1BC3AF1E.jpeg

Poosh

VIP Member
I’ve never commented on Laura’s thread before as usually I don’t mind her but her stories tonight, wow!!! For one I’m sure she’s breaking the rules having her friend around inside her house, also found it shocking of Laura to post her friend in such a state to 50k people!! It’s not like she’s sharing it to a private page, and finally her friend was clearly very comfortable with saying the N word in that song which is what shocked me the most to be honest, what a vile pair. Oh and here are the stories as I knew she would delete them.

• Wow
  • Sick
And today she’s moaned that her posts aren’t getting the likes etc she wants....stop being boring then and produce some interesting content

Clarity456

VIP Member
Mitch the Chav I reckon has simpler tastes than Aaron.... If I had to guess I'd reckon his dream holiday would be Benidorm in easy reach of an English pub where he can get a fry up and pint for four euros 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ I really don't why she goes on with the charade of this relationship. They're clearly SO incompatible.

• Haha

LeilaMayxx

She’s got her mates in her house all over stories.. if you’re gonna be an influencer, a certain amount of responsibility comes with that. Don’t influence your followers to break the law :/ we’re all over Covid I get it but it hasn’t gone..
I’ve just been on her live that lasted 5 seconds with her mate because people were rightfully calling them out.. and now some of the insta stories have been deleted

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Jane100

COULD not agree more with these comments. Spending a 13 hour shift grafting as a care assistant in a care home and then seeing her bleet on about how hard YouTube is. It truly infuriates me. Why can’t these youtubers just stay humble and real and appreciate the VERY privileged position they are in instead of moaning about how hard their life is. Makes her SO unlikeable - she’s really changed.

Clarity456

VIP Member
How fucking weird as remember her weird lecturing rant she went on at the beginning of Covid, telling people they need to take it seriously... Now she's not having the vaccine?! Pick a lane and stay in it hun!

I think this could be fertility related. My friend went for her vaccine and happened to mention she was trying to fall pregnant and the midwife refused to continue with the vaccination. Maybe they’re thinking of trying to fall pregnant soon?
No offence but why would a midwife be giving a vaccine to someone who isn't even pregnant and only trying to get pregnant? Are you in the UK as the NHS party line here is that it doesn't affect fertility? They've been quite clear with that.

Clarity456

VIP Member
She won’t be able to travel, surely? Most places want proof of double vaccine!
She'll have to pay out fortunes for tests everytime she goes 😭 that's if certain countries don't start not letting people in who aren't fully vaccinated in before long.....

Best laugh is, does any girl who gets her lips done - well maybe some do, but on the whole - I've never checked the filler, who it's made by, whether it's European CE marked, checked any claims against the manufacturer, researched every ingredient that's in there etc. etc. I highly doubt she does either hence why she ended up on good morning britain to talk about being botched 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha