Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarriotBonvoy

Chatty Member
Can she even get the money together to get a bigger house with expensive furnishings? Doesn’t look/sound like it so what on earth is she talking about.
The house is perfect for the two of them- I’d be buzzing to be with someone who owns their own house/isn’t renting/isn’t living with his parents

• Heart
Reactions: 13

nikkie9191x

So £350 per tooth and had 8 teeth done, £650 for whitening I think someone said 2 grand for the implant…she just dropped over 5 grand on her teeth yet she had to move out her house to pay massive tax bill apparently…she taking the piss?!

• Haha
I've finally unsubbed. The moaning about her engagement annoys me because I've actually replied to her stories in the past when I thought she was a nice person but never had a single response or a "like". You know when she's asked for recommendations or what we think of her home/hauls etc but no engagement back from her. Questioned her about the flowers the other day and because she obviously knew she'd rubbed people up the wrong way, guess what, she replied!
Guessing she probably reads here so will just say it works both ways Laura. You can't complain you don't get the engagement because when I've engaged in the past, you didn't reply. Guessing a lot of your subs now feel the same.

Imonlyme

Chatty Member
Who would go out with someone who hates animals? Like what do they do when they want to move in together?...I bet she’d get rid of the cats eventually....I doubt she’d get rid of her crappy boyfriend over her cats....their relationship is a comedy show, absolute joke.
If she does get rid of then then that's just disgusting. I'm not comparing children to cats, but you wouldn't get rid of your kids for a man, so how are pets any different? Pets are family too.

Reactions: 12

laracroft

Chatty Member
When she misses words out… :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I’m going gym! It boils my blood. No love your going to the gym 🤬🤬

• Haha

LeilaMayxx

I used to really like Laura but all she seems to do is moan about her views or likes but never bothers to engage with her followers, moans about YouTube being hard but she has a choice to follow a new career path, no one depending on her, breaks Covid rules or engages in racial slurs with friends and never addresses her faults, Moans about body dysmorphia or other health things as and when it seems popular and preaches about natural days with a face pumped full of filler and hair extensions etc. Someone said it above - she’s just not likeable anymore

• Heart

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
Oh my god just watched the moving vlog
How does he put up with her…
Why is she changing everything in his house.
His kitchen is nice,why waste money getting silver appliances when the white are fine.
Changing handles
Painting walls
She’s taking over …I couldn’t deal with her.
Move back in with your mum and leave his house alone …bet he is regretting moving her in!

• Haha

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
Laura’s problem is that she is now just one of many youtubers/instagrammers that are all just carbon copies of each other. That’s why her followers don’t grow.

I used to quite like her videos a few years ago when she was in her bedroom at home with a few thousand subs doing Primark hauls. She used to engage with her subscribers more.

These days she barely responds to comments - good or bad ones. Doesn’t ‘like’ any comments. Her content is stale and repetitive. She makes 40minute vlogs where nothing actually happens. Even her primark hauls are just repetitive with the oversized blazers and beige tat.

There’s so many girls on Instagram and YouTube doing the same videos, buying the same things from primark. People are bored. Myself included!
Then for me the ultimate nail in the coffin of a channel is when the boyfriend starts appearing on it!

It's the moaning self centered pity party me me Meachem again. She needs to get her head out her own ass and see everyone is struggling worse than her. She has no clue on what is going on in the world at the moment. Youtube is so hard mentally and draining whilst sitting in her barn conversion drinking her Costa coffee, buying (getting gifted) all the materialistic tat she can surround herself with. You don't have to go through something to feel it, it's called empathy. There are Children being killed and its breaking my heart, then you read snowflake dribble like this.
They don't have a clue do they. She doesn't work for a company who will only allow x amount of sick days a year before you get a written warning. She's lucky she gets to work for herself and can pick up more or less work as and when she needs it. Maybe pull a few late nights next week to catch up the work she's "missing" whilst she's dealing with her time of the month. Not all of us have that luxury. Not too ill to get her over inflated lips done the other day though was she 🙄

coconochanel

VIP Member
View attachment 1290527
WTF ? Yeah that's so selfish of your parents to go on holiday when poor Laura needs to move from her luxury barn conversion to the peasants tiny disgustingly decorated man cave 🤯 what a hard life you have..
Its so annoying 🙄 Mitch house is a perfect place to live for a couple without kids it's more than enough and many many people would love to be in this position to own a house like that, but it's obviously not enough for Laura 🤯 ... ungrateful b*
I've never been keen on Mitch but she makes him seem nice. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
Funny because at the start of lockdown she was so worried about catching corona and the first day the shops open she’s on of the first one to go 😂

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
It's the moaning self centered pity party me me Meachem again. She needs to get her head out her own ass and see everyone is struggling worse than her. She has no clue on what is going on in the world at the moment. Youtube is so hard mentally and draining whilst sitting in her barn conversion drinking her Costa coffee, buying (getting gifted) all the materialistic tat she can surround herself with. You don't have to go through something to feel it, it's called empathy. There are Children being killed and its breaking my heart, then you read snowflake dribble like this.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11

laracroft

Chatty Member
It’s so annoying how she misses words out of her sentences when she speaks!!! Not been gym! Don’t you mean not been to the gym!! I know that’s petty but it’s so so annoying 😂

• Haha

Sausageparty

Chatty Member
I was v surprised she chose to voice the fact she hasn't had, and won't be having, her covid jab. Each to their own but I personally think that is quite controversial and because she said her reasons for refusing it are personal it is like she isn't justifying why she isn't having it. Given the amount of people who have died or lost people to covid I am surprised if she thinks she wouldn't get backlash for refusing the vaccine.
In general I don't see what grounds people have for refusing it really, especially as they aren't even offering under 40s the Astra zeneca one now

Plus I was shocked to see the amount of people (all young , likely unvaccinated) sat or stood in very close proximity to each other in her garden for the party, stood close to each other for pics etc, anyone would think covid and rule of 6 doesn't exist!!
Yeah also taking into consideration her mum was vulnerable in the first lockdown an had to live with her to stay away from her dad to reduce catching it as he is a post man I think and also Laura has asthma or a chest problem and she also chose to isolate! What a fuckin hypocrite she really is

• Heart

Beee

Don’t watch her very often AT ALL…..
I just can’t 😖
Mainly because she hurts my ears,talking which is shouting 🙉 Why is she SO LOUD?!!!
I can’t cope with the way her mouth moves/her lips either 😳😣
She moans/has to find a negative about everything 🙄
She’s so (embarrassingly) tight when it’s her own money 😕

And then there’s Mitchell 🙈………..
Who she mentions about 31,4573 times per video 😴 and then when he’s ‘in’ a video (that he very,very clearly does not want to be in! So give it up already 😑) Leaves the camera lingering on him way longer than it needs to be and he’s visibly uncomfortable/baffled as to why she’s still facing the camera at him/comes out with uncomfortable comments-sarcasm-immature insults as a hint,hint I guess 🤔
She is connnstantly asking him the most dumb arse questions that she knows the answers to already or was half way through saying herself anyway jussst to involve him in ANY WAY possible and it’s extremely desperate looking and sounding- cringy.
We know u have a boyfriend just leave it there now 😣
Her “Ibizaaa” vlog was literally her OOTDs 🥱 and dinners.

• Heart

Eyesee

Anyone else just not like the look of her face? Just something about her, stuck up and very snotty she comes across. I only heard of her due to Hazel. Her face always looks greasy too. Fashion sense is awful also
It’s the awful pout faces she pulls, she really needs to stop, it looks like she has a bad smell under her nose

• Haha

Poosh

VIP Member
thanks for actually uploading that! there's no way she can deny that now. and why is her mate all over her boyfriend? like I thought she was gonna give him a lap dance for a sec
No probs, got to come with the evidence 😂😂 but seriously she should think before posting on her business page pissed up to 50k people, I get it’s her birthday but fuck me we’ve all had to suffer with lockdown birthdays hasn’t she got a private page she can post on for friends and family, I wonder what the brands she works with would have to say about her being comfortable with and advertising breaking the law and casual racism.

nikkie9191x

Just me that thinks she’s full of shit? That there isn’t going to be another house, seems like she’s moved in to “save” money to spend it all on herself shit load of Botox, nose job and now she’s banging on about changing her hair. We haven’t even started on her wanting holidays yet. Never mind all the changes in the house she’s making, reckon that she’s saying theyre going to buy another house so we think the big“instagram friendly” house is coming but it’s just gonna be put off year after year!