Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fatface

VIP Member
What i can't understand is, if she was so close with the nana, how did she not know she was dead 🤔 know she said her family didn't tell her but surely if you were close you'd be in the know
I dunno, you could be close to your nana and go and see her once a week - if she died in between and nobody told you?? But then did not one person who knows her drop her a sorry for your loss message? The mind boggles but if it’s true it’s very callous of her family

Reactions: 1

Apples23

Whats the story with her recent grid post tonight ?

Firstly boohoo - we aren’t back supporting them yet are we ??

Secondly - the post is her in trackies with an AD. But she says in the post she’s sick of lounge wear. So..... what?
I actually like following Laura but am shocked to see her promoting Boohoo tonight 😳

Have to agree with the posts on her beige Instagram persona. I listen to their podcast because I like Avril and it led me to Laura's Instagram. I can't believe the difference from how she is on the podcast. It's like two totally different characters. Granted Laura Fab and Avril have big personalities but Laura D is no shrinking voilet on it and can hold her own. Over on Instagram she can barely string a sentence together, she stops mid sentence and stares off into the distance. She comes across as dull and lacking on her Instagram and I don't understand it at all

GizdGoss

Secondly - the post is her in trackies with an AD. But she says in the post she’s sick of lounge wear. So..... what?
I don’t know what u mean ?

GizdGoss

Everyone here saying she is fake? But not explaining. I’ve never met her but I would love to
Know y so many of
U all think she fake?

fifi90

Maybe her nana was in a home and had been ill for a while. But Ireland is a small place. It seems very strange that no family, extended family or friends didn’t say it to her. The only thing I can think of is that she died in a different country.

Dancinatthedisco

The post today 😂 Hi Laura👋🏼

Don’t believe this one for a second, too sweet to be wholesome. Rumours on the Tracey Quinn thread about Laura and I would absolutely believe them - think Laura played a good game but I would not be surprised if she’s posting here (I totally believe some of the bloggers are posting here guised as followers 😉 - don’t believe everything you read on the internet lads).

One poster in particular seems to have so much personal info on bloggers, cherrysue type. Has to be an insider.
I should add I heard this from a good source - I would never have believed this stuff but wow mind blown. I would say these people are close to being outed.

Secretsout

Her eldest isn’t her husbands he’s her ex’s who she doesn’t allow see the child. She never has done. I grew up next to her and went to school with her. She basically is known in the area for sleeping with everyone’s partners. She chain smokes while pregnant and has no childhood friends because she literally slept with all their partners. She’s a horrible human,
I’m shocked she has so many fooled.
Wow didn’t know this. Where does she live ?

GizdGoss

@Smileydub oh absolutely filler but maybe it’s too much. Met her at an event I was working and wasn’t too friendly unless she thought she could get something in return
Stop!! What event was it??

I actually think it’s the fillers! She was open about having the lip fillers done
She’s had her lips done a few times. And her teeth

@Smileydub oh absolutely filler but maybe it’s too much. Met her at an event I was working and wasn’t too friendly unless she thought she could get something in return
something in return from who?? They staff workin at the venue?

Last edited:

Mona86

VIP Member

Secretsout

Can’t stick Tracey Quinn either, that’s ridiculous if she fell out with someone over her mother’s vision lol.

GizdGoss

She has an older child I think. She rarely shows him think there is a big age gap.
She musta been 16 havin him? She works for a mag I think dont think she labels as a mammy blogger? Yeah she is a breastfeeding nazi 🙄🙄