Laura Doyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get her at all, was incredibly rude to me at an event once. She didn’t realise I was working at it on the brand size. Her and Tracey ( best pals I think) weren’t pleasant to some of the other bloggers there. Maybe having a bad day but i still think there is no need for rudeness like that

Reactions: 2
@Smileydub oh absolutely filler but maybe it’s too much. Met her at an event I was working and wasn’t too friendly unless she thought she could get something in return

Reactions: 1
@Smileydub oh absolutely filler but maybe it’s too much. Met her at an event I was working and wasn’t too friendly unless she thought she could get something in return
Stop!! What event was it??

I actually think it’s the fillers! She was open about having the lip fillers done
She’s had her lips done a few times. And her teeth

something in return from who?? They staff workin at the venue?

Last edited:
Can’t stand her she is a narcissistic mother like the way she just kept having kids one after another clearly to fill some need within herself , strikes me as extremely judgemental about breastfeeding and parenting in general but probably behind the scenes nothing like she portrays on Instagram , also heard she’s very rude to people I can’t stand mammy bloggers who’s only purpose is to talk about being a mother and nothing else

She has an older child I think. She rarely shows him think there is a big age gap.
She musta been 16 havin him? She works for a mag I think dont think she labels as a mammy blogger? Yeah she is a breastfeeding nazi 🙄🙄

Whats the story with her recent grid post tonight ?

Firstly boohoo - we aren’t back supporting them yet are we ??

Secondly - the post is her in trackies with an AD. But she says in the post she’s sick of lounge wear. So..... what?

Secondly - the post is her in trackies with an AD. But she says in the post she’s sick of lounge wear. So..... what?
I don’t know what u mean ?

I actually like following Laura but am shocked to see her promoting Boohoo tonight 😳

Her lips are atrocious, she seems to be popping those kids out every year, I think she's fake.

So fake. And so smug. Her new insta sunday round up thing is a joke. It's just an opportunity to tag brands and beg for free stuff.

Reactions: 4
Everyone here saying she is fake? But not explaining. I’ve never met her but I would love to
Know y so many of
U all think she fake?

Whatever about her giving an honest story of laser hair removal herself, I can’t imagine most husbands would be thrilled that all 12.5k followers of hers are now knowing that he’s booked in to get his ball hair lasered off...

there are some things that may be best kept to themselves... just me?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Whatever about her giving an honest story of laser hair removal herself, I can’t imagine most husbands would be thrilled that all 12.5k followers of hers are now knowing that he’s booked in to get his ball hair lasered off...

there are some things that may be best kept to themselves... just me?
Oh I thought that was a prank , but now you have me wondering.

Reactions: 3