Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mona86

VIP Member
Whatever about her giving an honest story of laser hair removal herself, I can’t imagine most husbands would be thrilled that all 12.5k followers of hers are now knowing that he’s booked in to get his ball hair lasered off...

there are some things that may be best kept to themselves... just me?
Oh I thought that was a prank , but now you have me wondering.

Reactions: 3

Dancinatthedisco

The post today 😂 Hi Laura👋🏼

Don’t believe this one for a second, too sweet to be wholesome. Rumours on the Tracey Quinn thread about Laura and I would absolutely believe them - think Laura played a good game but I would not be surprised if she’s posting here (I totally believe some of the bloggers are posting here guised as followers 😉 - don’t believe everything you read on the internet lads).

One poster in particular seems to have so much personal info on bloggers, cherrysue type. Has to be an insider.

• Haha

Harry 246

Seemingly Tracey's Mam told her that Laura was the one who started the thread on here about her. Saw it in a vision or something!! Like....have you ever heard the likes of it
Laura seems to fall out with everyone my little babog,Tracey,Aoife Birmingham and remember her friend Lisa mc Neif (who was godmother to briar rose )

Littleboepeep

Her eldest isn’t her husbands he’s her ex’s who she doesn’t allow see the child. She never has done. I grew up next to her and went to school with her. She basically is known in the area for sleeping with everyone’s partners. She chain smokes while pregnant and has no childhood friends because she literally slept with all their partners. She’s a horrible human,
I’m shocked she has so many fooled.

• Wow

Hot lips

Chatty Member
Laura seems to fall out with everyone my little babog,Tracey,Aoife Birmingham and remember her friend Lisa mc Neif (who was godmother to briar rose )
Why isn’t there a thread on Aoife bermigham breaking restrictions everyday with get group swims , can someone start thread

Reactions: 2

Smileydub

I don’t get her at all, was incredibly rude to me at an event once. She didn’t realise I was working at it on the brand size. Her and Tracey ( best pals I think) weren’t pleasant to some of the other bloggers there. Maybe having a bad day but i still think there is no need for rudeness like that

Beebops23

Can’t stand her she is a narcissistic mother like the way she just kept having kids one after another clearly to fill some need within herself , strikes me as extremely judgemental about breastfeeding and parenting in general but probably behind the scenes nothing like she portrays on Instagram , also heard she’s very rude to people I can’t stand mammy bloggers who’s only purpose is to talk about being a mother and nothing else

PoxyRoxy

This one perplexes me. I've heard her on podcasts and she's opinionated and firey and then she comes on her stories and can barely string a sentence together. She pouts into her camera blathering on about nothing and taking about 5 stories to do so. I honestly don't get that

XxGigixX

Her lips are atrocious, she seems to be popping those kids out every year, I think she's fake.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
This one perplexes me. I've heard her on podcasts and she's opinionated and firey and then she comes on her stories and can barely string a sentence together. She pouts into her camera blathering on about nothing and taking about 5 stories to do so. I honestly don't get that
Same I like her in general but usually tap through her stories cos they take forever!! The pauses mid sentence and constant looking around or out the window bugs me!!

Summer2020!!

@Smileydub oh absolutely filler but maybe it’s too much. Met her at an event I was working and wasn’t too friendly unless she thought she could get something in return

Reactions: 1

LMPhun

Whatever about her giving an honest story of laser hair removal herself, I can’t imagine most husbands would be thrilled that all 12.5k followers of hers are now knowing that he’s booked in to get his ball hair lasered off...

there are some things that may be best kept to themselves... just me?

Attachments

Reactions: 1