Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wtafisthis1980

VIP Member
i watch Laura’s YouTube videos rather than instagram and TikTok. I really like her. I don’t agree with the amount of swearing however. She seems quite a mentally troubled lass and raising 3 kids must be hard for her. Alfie seems a really nice young man though, so i hope Holly and Harry (or barrels as she loved to call him :ROFLMAO:) Both turn out the same.

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
At first I could see the funny side but recently she did a TikTok where she said the F word 15 times within the space of a minute. I'm sorry, but nobody swears that much unintentionally. She full well knows what she's doing and she purposely does it because she knows it will get attention for her videos.
I used to think it was funny as I usually felt like this with a 4yo n as much as I admire her for havin 3 kids n single... theres no need for it now n especially in front of them. I jus find it revoltin

Englad5678

It’s not very good that her dad has got COVID and they was in contact recently, Harry had a cold and was ill and now holly and Harry have gone to their dads which isn’t good unless it doesn’t matter as I think he has already had it

It also sounds a lot like she’s got it considering she said she hasn’t really eaten for 2 days

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
She is a really lazy mother who needs to be reported. First of all, she is neglectful, her looks looks rank and she is just an absolute state of a mother.

She needs reporting to the DWP for undeclared income and her ex boyfriend is living there. Not fair that this scrounger is robbing the state ofc people who work.

No reason why she cabt work. She could get free nursery hours.

Also why is she still breast feeding a talking toddler. Bizarre.
Cos shes got undiagnosed "adhd" lol shes laughable

anonauntie

VIP Member
I don't really class her videos as 'reality' I don't dislike her, I think she has a lot to deal with on the daily but it's all a little farfetched to me. When Harry shit everywhere, rather than clean it up she grabbed the camera, laughing hysterically. Most people would have cleaned the mess up, whilst gagging then maybe mentioned it at a later date.
I was a single mom to four and also pregnant, but my home and life wasn't a mess like this. It wasn't easy, far from it in fact, but I had to get routine in hand otherwise I'd have sunk.
I do think that if she got some organisation and routine in place she'd at least get some peace and quiet in the evening.
im sure she has mentioned either on tiktok or YouTube she was being tested for Adhd (I think) so maybe this is why things are a little unorganised for her.