Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Returnoftheunknown

She’s a vile evil women! She’s dragging them poor kids up! Hollies just a brat. I don’t think I’ve actually ever seen her give those poor kids any post it I’ve attention. She definitely needs social care involved because she just doesn’t have a clue!
Agree Holly is a little shit all 3 kids are, why does Alfie swear? Oh yeah coz their mother thinks it’s cool to swear and he copies!! My son is same age as Alfie and he knows that if I was to swear he isn’t to ever copy me and he doesn’t.
She has no control over them at all like when Harry was on the table why???!!!!! And then playing with the new printer 🤦‍♀️

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I’m glad others have picked up on her saying she’s ill. Even if you think it’s “just a cold”, get a test to be sure!!

plus if her dad is positive surely test and trace will tell her to isolate anyway?

Englad5678

I’m so confused as to why she has a baby gate at the bottom of her stairs instead of the top. Surely it would be better off at the top to stop Harry or holly falling down the stairs

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
I know what I’ll do…. I’ll get him to hold my leg and I’ll take a photo for insta and put it straight on my stories.

Then when this latest bit of cock screws me and leaves me because of my spawns of Satan, I’ll tell the internet how I wanna fucking die and should have aborted my eldest son! Tramp!
So cringe. She’s like a teenager posting attention seeking photos like that

lalalulah

i don’t agree with someone calling her a fat bitch no and if that’s the reason she’s doing it because she doesn’t want to contribute to landfill that’s fine but i don’t see why it needed to go onto her instagram story , all you need to do is go on facebay or ebay and type 2-3 boys bundle … she does a lot of wasteful things with her money , ie £100 juicers, takeaways, more shit to full up her house.

It would be nice if she could donate Harry’s old clothes to mums in need as well

WTD

Not surprisingly her “beau” has chosen to be with another girl rather than Laura! He’s got a sensible head on his shoulders that’s for sure, who the F wants to be lumbered with all those farmyard-like brats 🤢🤢

plus she’s 40x times the size she was when he probably was interested, she lives in the pyjamas she’s slept it and done the school runs in, and has the gob of a foghorn swearing round the council estate! Who the FUCK wants to be stuck with that?! It’a got to take a saint to wanna settle down with ‘it’
how do you know this? I’m confused about what’s going on