Laura Byrne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mind her, quite like her videos, but the nasally voice bothers me too .. I feel really bad saying that because she can’t help it

I'd agree she does moan, alot. Especially about being tired, every single vlog there is a mention of being so so tired.
She surely cannot make much from doing this as a job, she rarely puts much out.

I get bad vibes from her partner Mike. He’s so miserable and spoke to her like dirt on the few videos I’ve watched. She’s very moany and her voice really irritates me so I just don’t watch her anymore!
Yeah I thought that about him too, always just hoped it was that he’s not keen on being filmed

She has always replied to me to be fair
Same. I’ve messaged her a few times about what she’s wearing because I like her mum style and she’s always been happy to say where something is from etc.

I’m a bit sad she has a thread really because I actually like her but I do agree she’s gone a bit half arsed since she binned off her cabin crew job and took it full time.

I don’t mind mike. I think he doesn’t really want to be filmed and he has his own career which doesn’t involve quitting his own job to start piggy backing off her Instagram lifestyle... looking at you Rikkkkkkki from dolly bow bow 👀

Reactions: 5
I didn’t realise her friend Nikki was her clone. I thought it was Laura in one post.

I don’t want to pick at her appearance but the blonde and orange filter really ages her. She always looked amazing with brown hair.

Reactions: 1
I do like her too, just some of her recent moans have got to me. The moaning about the bathroom and the company sending the wrong gifted shower head 🙄 and then the moan about saving so hard for something, but then shelling out on two very pricey holidays. I find her a lot less relatable than she used to be.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Used to follow her before she had Harrison and quite liked her. As soon as she had him she become a bit of a Mum blogger/instamum and I lost interest. I found too many things gifted and she just seemed a bit patronising. I guess like most beauty bloggers & vloggers she lost her way

I really like Laura and have followed since before she had Harrison but her content of late hasn’t been regular. I saw she posted on IG about a breast cancer scare so maybe that explains her absence of late?

I like Laura I can relate to her she does seem quite isolated at home with Everleigh and has spoken about not being spoken to at toddler groups which I go through as well.
I find her a lot more tolerable than most of them.

Reactions: 2
I’ve never heard of her so I just had a nose and OMG THE POUTY BOTTOM LIP!? It angers me so much what is she doing?

I’ve never heard of her so I just had a nose and OMG THE POUTY BOTTOM LIP!? It angers me so much what is she doing?
It’s so weird the way her bottom lip pouts when she smiles, and big cheeks with defined lines appear at the same time [emoji51]

It’s the Zoella Grinch grin. Laura has done it for years and look at how it has ruined both of their faces with lines and sagging.

Reactions: 3
Her voice is so grating and do Everly teeth really annoy anyone else? She’s got awful dummy teeth because she still has one..

Also another thing that annoys me why does she keep wearing really pale lipsticks they don’t suit her makes her look like she’s ill

Reactions: 4
Her voice is so grating and do Everly teeth really annoy anyone else? She’s got awful dummy teeth because she still has one..

Also another thing that annoys me why does she keep wearing really pale lipsticks they don’t suit her makes her look like she’s ill
yes both of the children’s teeth are/were like that, I know it’s hard with a dummy being a comfort but at her age it should really only be for bed at most. If it were me the dummy fairy would have come a long time ago.

yes both of the children’s teeth are/were like that, I know it’s hard with a dummy being a comfort but at her age it should really only be for bed at most. If it were me the dummy fairy would have come a long time ago.
It really bugs me so much 😂 yes she is far too old for a dummy! Never followed her when Harrison was younger, he really strikes me as a little tit.. not sure if he is he just looks like one to me haha

It really bugs me so much 😂 yes she is far too old for a dummy! Never followed her when Harrison was younger, he really strikes me as a little tit.. not sure if he is he just looks like one to me haha
tbh the thing that annoys me most is how she lets them boss her around, I’m all for being a fun, easygoing mom but they need to be told no once in a while.

tbh the thing that annoys me most is how she lets them boss her around, I’m all for being a fun, easygoing mom but they need to be told no once in a while.
Yeah exactly! They’ll just get worse as they get older she seems to have no control over them at all!

Reactions: 2

I had to stop following her as her voice used to grate on me. I know it’s not her fault but it’s so irritating 🙊
Also, wtf is that smile all about. She looks like the joker 🥴
Harrison had his dummy in all the time, she used to let him speak with it still in his mouth.

I had to stop following her as her voice used to grate on me. I know it’s not her fault but it’s so irritating 🙊
Also, wtf is that smile all about. She looks like the joker 🥴
Harrison had his dummy in all the time, she used to let him speak with it still in his mouth.
Omg it drives me insane! Everly does the same thing! It really makes children un-cute when they have them / dummy teeth!
I know why does she do that creepy smile 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha