Laura Byrne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh he finally proposed?
A few Christmases ago, they didn’t seem in any hurry to actually get married though so thought it was more for the sake of it.

She’s said it’s an intimate wedding this year and then the big one next year. Wondering if it’ll be on the baby’s first birthday if born on due date or something.

I cannot listen to her stories. She’s so nasally. And yes the self entitlement is off the scale and has really ramped off since the baby loss.

Reactions: 4
Oh, I see! Is her face still a strange terracotta hue?

She miscarried and she's pregnant atm? I don't follow/watch her at all, but I 'know' her, hence why I'm here LOL

Reactions: 1
Oh, I see! Is her face still a strange terracotta hue?

She miscarried and she's pregnant atm? I don't follow/watch her at all, but I 'know' her, hence why I'm here LOL
Oh wow. Is she pregnant? I had a feeling she was, but assume she will wait a long time to announce as they lost at 5 months last time but she mentioned it not being viable. I had wondered if the wedding was distracting and the reason for the small intimate wedding was because they’re having a baby. Although lord knows how they’ll cram into that house!

Oh wow. Is she pregnant? I had a feeling she was, but assume she will wait a long time to announce as they lost at 5 months last time but she mentioned it not being viable. I had wondered if the wedding was distracting and the reason for the small intimate wedding was because they’re having a baby. Although lord knows how they’ll cram into that house!
She hasn’t announced it and feel uncomfortable speculating when it’s a sensitive subject. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was and has made the decision not to announce until she delivers

She hasn’t announced it and feel uncomfortable speculating when it’s a sensitive subject. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was and has made the decision not to announce until she delivers
Yes I’ve had the same thoughts tbh. I hid both my pregnancies from social media, so imagine she feels even more cautious being a public account anyway.

From her recent vlog… I dunno I just get a strange vibe… they don’t feel like a couple about to get married! I wonder if he is as into it as she is?

I wanna add, I think she’s a very sweet girl and her kids are lovely. I don’t think he’s invested tho. I recall a vlog of hers, a couple of years back when they got engaged.. when he said the “energy” had to be right for him to propose..wth… I also noticed that he barely looks at her when he is vlogs with her … soooo yeah…

Nah, I disagree. I think him appearing 'not into it/her' is more a case of him hating being filmed and posted on social media, which tracks when you see that his insta is totally private and he's only accepted 300ish followers.

If I had a partner who lived their life online, I would be the exact same.

Reactions: 8
I agree with above poster.I dont think we can judge how 'into her' Mike is from what we have seen online.We dont see a great deal of him really.I feel like he prob just doesnt want to be involved or put on some fake personality like some of the influencers /youtubers partners do.Its prob just his personality .

Reactions: 2
I know what you’re saying. It’s just he never seems to make eye contact with her or anything. Hopefully, it’s just what you’ve both said, and because he’s not into the online thing.

I wanna add, I think she’s a very sweet girl and her kids are lovely. I don’t think he’s invested tho. I recall a vlog of hers, a couple of years back when they got engaged.. when he said the “energy” had to be right for him to propose..wth… I also noticed that he barely looks at her when he is vlogs with her … soooo yeah…
I don't think he's ever been comfortable having a camera shoved in his face tbh.

I'm sure she has said his job is within social media, and it seems he isn't that into it himself, so I'm surprised he is okay with how much exposure his kids get tbh.
He seems like a decent guy though from what we've seen, seems to pull his weight with the kids and the cooking etc. Laura always seems so zoned out lately, I still maintain her croaky voice is put on! She's acting like a celebrity about her wedding though, she won't give up any details - as if people are going to hijack it 😅

I know what you’re saying. It’s just he never seems to make eye contact with her or anything. Hopefully, it’s just what you’ve both said, and because he’s not into the online thing.
He clearly doesn’t like being filmed but even away from the camera he’s always out with his mates or at his parents, they never seem to do much as a couple, the relationship seems stale.

He clearly doesn’t like being filmed but even away from the camera he’s always out with his mates or at his parents, they never seem to do much as a couple, the relationship seems stale.
It’s very disrespectful in that case, I could never shove a camera in my partners face if I knew they didn’t like it.

She’s often mentioned how much Mike detests being on camera, he usually dodges her stories but the harvester ad makes zero sense as he’s on camera a lot 🙈 but it was a free meal so.

I’ve been thinking for ages the “intimate” wedding must be soon. Bets on august and the holiday is the honeymoon or September. I’m intrigued to know why there’s going to be two weddings, unless the intimate one is around the anniversary of the baby.

Reactions: 3
I get the impression Laura doesn't seem very stable mentally...when she got pregnant with Harrison I believe it was planned and even then she was crying all through the pregnancy, crying when someone doesn't offer her their seat on the tube when she's wearing her "baby on board" badge, crying when they were trying to rent a house whilst she was pregnant with Harrison and it went to a bidding war and someone else won and she didn't know how the estate agent had the audacity to not pull it from the market and give it to the girl who was up the duff.... I know if I was in a relationship with someone like that I'd be very fearful to leave! Couple that with the fact they've been together since sixth form he probably feels this is him for life now.

Reactions: 5
She’s often mentioned how much Mike detests being on camera, he usually dodges her stories but the harvester ad makes zero sense as he’s on camera a lot 🙈 but it was a free meal so.

I’ve been thinking for ages the “intimate” wedding must be soon. Bets on august and the holiday is the honeymoon or September. I’m intrigued to know why there’s going to be two weddings, unless the intimate one is around the anniversary of the baby.
Maybe they’ll get married abroad then have a church blessing when they come back, with party afterwards? one of my friends did that .
---
It’s very disrespectful in that case, I could never shove a camera in my partners face if I knew they didn’t like it.
That’s how she makes her money, family channels are expected to show the family…I don’t know why he agreed to shilling his kids out when he hates being filmed himself.

Maybe they’ll get married abroad then have a church blessing when they come back, with party afterwards? one of my friends did that .
---

That’s how she makes her money, family channels are expected to show the family…I don’t know why he agreed to shilling his kids out when he hates being filmed himself.
I did wonder if the intimate will be abroad and then they’ll have a party at home. Just doesn’t make sense to me why one is this year and one is next year.

I also don’t understand this thinking either. Surely he should feel more strongly about protecting his children.

She’s made no secret of her mental health struggles but I don’t think she helps herself. I also thought she’d said falling pregnant with Harrison was unexpected and unplanned? They then had a panic to get a house and move in together. I do wonder if he’s just stayed with her because of the children. I know several men in this situation.

Reactions: 3
It depends what type of church they’re part of? It may be the only time they can fit them in?
I always get the impression he’s there for the kids. I’m sure he would’ve rushed her down the isle years ago, it seemed they only got engaged because she kept going on about it.

• Heart
I pretty much agree with all the points made about Laura but Im really not picking up the issues with Mike and the stale relationship vibe thats been mentioned .Maybe I just cant see it from the few snippets of Mike that we see

Reactions: 4