Laura Byrne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she would benefit from a part time job or something to keep her busy away from being at home.

Reactions: 4
I hate the way she’s worded this. There are people who can’t afford food and she’s laughing at Mike being a snob having never stepped into Aldi before. And she’s making reels two days apart, spending the best part of £100 in Waitrose because she popped in for fabric conditioner and bought some extra bits, and then spending in Aldi on bits people suggested just to create a reel. It’s just so tone deaf and disrespectful with the cost of living crisis and she’ll have followers who are really struggling
DB0ABE7C-2509-4945-B747-268A21619DDF.jpeg

this really wound me up too. It’s only an annual visit because it’s gifted. She doesn’t seem to do much with the children otherwise
1A9FEAAB-4185-4DD7-8D17-E7D741589DDC.jpeg

I’ve noticed since we mentioned her ignoring the kids at tea time to sit in another room and moan on stories has suddenly ceased to occur every day 🤔

Reactions: 3
I hate the way she’s worded this. There are people who can’t afford food and she’s laughing at Mike being a snob having never stepped into Aldi before. And she’s making reels two days apart, spending the best part of £100 in Waitrose because she popped in for fabric conditioner and bought some extra bits, and then spending in Aldi on bits people suggested just to create a reel. It’s just so tone deaf and disrespectful with the cost of living crisis and she’ll have followers who are really struggling
View attachment 1897220

this really wound me up too. It’s only an annual visit because it’s gifted. She doesn’t seem to do much with the children otherwise View attachment 1897221

I’ve noticed since we mentioned her ignoring the kids at tea time to sit in another room and moan on stories has suddenly ceased to occur every day 🤔
Emily Norris is the same if she shows that house one more time I think I’m going to throw up 😂 she’s now taken to degrading her followers for content…Completely out of touch the lot of them.

Reactions: 2
Emily Norris is the same if she shows that house one more time I think I’m going to throw up 😂 she’s now taken to degrading her followers for content…Completely out of touch the lot of them.
I unfollowed Emily years ago, I’ve seen her pop up a few times and can see she’s still awful. I just don’t see how people can follow these people and think they’re great/good for society/something to aspire to.

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed Emily years ago, I’ve seen her pop up a few times and can see she’s still awful. I just don’t see how people can follow these people and think they’re great/good for society/something to aspire to.
She’s got a new cleaning series where her and Matt ( and a cleaning team) go and clean for a deserving follower 🙄 she’s obviously got nothing else to show as she never leaves home,like Laura in that respect.

She’s got a new cleaning series where her and Matt ( and a cleaning team) go and clean for a deserving follower 🙄 she’s obviously got nothing else to show as she never leaves home,like Laura in that respect.
Wow, I did not expect that! That’s very strange. I was about to say I can’t see her actually getting dirty 🤣 I’ve seen an ad appear with Emily in for sky I think it is.

laura could actually do something worthwhile. She seems entirely lost.

Reactions: 1
Wow, I did not expect that! That’s very strange. I was about to say I can’t see her actually getting dirty 🤣 I’ve seen an ad appear with Emily in for sky I think it is.

laura could actually do something worthwhile. She seems entirely lost.
They’re the new Kim and Aggie 😂…I think she’ll get pregnant again pretty soon.

Is she seriously moaning on stories about their car insurance going up? In a cost of living crisis that hasn’t affected them, when there are families scraping by for food and going without heating/hot water.

Surely anyone with a sensible bone in their body knows that range rovers are problematic - both for theft and repairs. Therefore when you fork out that amount of money for one, you should expect the cost of maintenance/insurance to match the high value of the vehicle?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What does she see when filming? That filter she uses is awful. She looks dead in the eyes. Orange skin and very very unhappy. It’s a shame she’s so lost.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Is she seriously moaning on stories about their car insurance going up? In a cost of living crisis that hasn’t affected them, when there are families scraping by for food and going without heating/hot water.

Surely anyone with a sensible bone in their body knows that range rovers are problematic - both for theft and repairs. Therefore when you fork out that amount of money for one, you should expect the cost of maintenance/insurance to match the high value of the vehicle?
I wonder did they claim for the damage that time it was stolen? She said they basically wrecked it.

I wonder did they claim for the damage that time it was stolen? She said they basically wrecked it.
I thought she said it was untouched? She says on stories even though her car was stolen and then found, her premium is still increasing. I imagine irrelevant, if there are lots of thefts occurring especially in London, the insurance company are obviously going to increase the price.

I thought she said it was untouched? She says on stories even though her car was stolen and then found, her premium is still increasing. I imagine irrelevant, if there are lots of thefts occurring especially in London, the insurance company are obviously going to increase the price.
I thought she said the interior was destroyed but she didn’t care as long as she got it back? Yeah if there’s car crime the premiums go through the roof.

I thought she said the interior was destroyed but she didn’t care as long as she got it back? Yeah if there’s car crime the premiums go through the roof.
I can’t remember. It was such a drama 🤣 maybe she said everything was inside (because there was something she wanted, why keep it in your car 🙃) but that they’d wrecked it inside. She’s still bleating on today what do they expect?! She even said before it got stolen, they knew RR’s were being targeted.

She really needs to read the room when she mentions her “job”
Nearly cancelled work meetings at Google but the girls group chat told her to have a cup of tea and put her trainers on…
Imagine if we did that in the real world?! I chair meetings in my role and I can’t just cancel because “I got in my head this morning”

Reactions: 6
She can never be bothered to do anything! The tripod she set up with everly the other day was so embarrassing as it looked so unnatural 😬

I’m amazed she’s even found the umph to plan their “intimate wedding”!

Reactions: 3
Shes so bloody lazy and I swear to god she puts on that croaky weird voice. The tripod set up was so forced, and for whos benefit is that?! Just enjoy playing either your daughter, you don't need to share it online.
I really dislike her lately, she's so self entitled.

• Haha
Reactions: 9