Laura - @Berkshire.build

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those kids will grow and think they've been colour blind for their whole childhood. Bloody beige everything

Reactions: 5
I came on to say even the advent calendar is brown! Surely children like bright jolly Christmas colours

Reactions: 1
Oh no that’s a new low! Posting her son in the bath on social media. That’s really bad.

Oh she’s back with her swipe ups. Here’s my outfit like anyone cares or wants to copy her bland style. Here are my children on a swing dressed in totally inappropriate clothing for children. Eugh

Reactions: 2
Oh she’s back with her swipe ups. Here’s my outfit like anyone cares or wants to copy her bland style. Here are my children on a swing dressed in totally inappropriate clothing for children. Eugh
She definitely sends herself the messages asking where things are from! It baffles me how her account gained such a following?! I mean I know she could have bought some of them, but she’s got 151k!!

She’s another bored housewife with too much time on her hands. The links to her bland clothing - I’d expect nothing less from grabby, beggy Laura.

Omg did anyone else see this that she shared last night?! Over 9,000 clicks just for the shorts alone even if only half of those actually bought, it’s crazy when you start adding up what she must be making from all her beggy #aff links and associated cookies!!

Attachments

She makes at least 5p per click some companies pay more, this is a minimum of £450!!!

They’re all the same. Bored housewives who’ve married well. Thrill seeking by being disingenuous. Proper little snide hustler, this one.

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine being on the beach and laying out your shoes, bag and a book for a photo? She’s so weird.

She only pops up of a weekend, adds her links then spends the proceeds in the week. Same old routine from Laura.

She hasn’t done any sales pitches for a while but she’s popping on to tell us about her favourite hobby today! Shopping