Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
last few

Anyone But You - Liked it.

Puppy Love - cute. liked it.

Which Brings me to you - It was decent.

Night Swim - liked it.

Gacy Serial Killer Next door = boring.

CarmenGhia

VIP Member
Io Capitano.
Great performances from the young leads, some surprising humour and I now know more about the Libyan mafia than I'd like.

Jellycat369

Chatty Member
Just worked my way through the Marvel Infinity Saga, 21 movies and a handful of shorts. For context, my baby will only contact nap during the day, currently, and I wanted something easy to watch that was on Disney+ 😆

griftalo

VIP Member
Was this good? I saw it on a list of "underrated" films and wanted to watch it, but the synopsis didn't really speak to my interests.
I enjoyed it, but I like non-action format, meandering, everyday life films, but I agree with a lot of the criticisms I read in IMDb reviews. I didn’t regret the time spent watching at all.

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Cold meat I only watched it because the gorgeous Allen Leech was on it but turned to be quite good actually

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I watched a film made in 1970 yesterday starring the late Richard Harris as the Puritan Oliver Cromwell who had King Charles 1 (played by Alec Guinness) beheaded. A good film for it's time for sure.
Cromwell. It also has Timothy Dalton charging around on a horse with a poodle as Prince Rupert. It's one of those mega classics with a fabulous cast. I love anything with Richard Harris in.

Keikochan

VIP Member
The Image Of You
It was OK but I suspected the twist when I watched the trailer. I watched it on double speed which was a good thing.

Eirawen

VIP Member
I watched a film made in 1970 yesterday starring the late Richard Harris as the Puritan Oliver Cromwell who had King Charles 1 (played by Alec Guinness) beheaded. A good film for it's time for sure.