Last 3 things you bought #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A tonne bag of sand

a ridiculous amount of hot cross buns .. why are there so many flavours in M&S to tempt me ???

a large piece of grey granite for the garden table I’m currently building ... seats 16 if anyone wants to party 🎉😆😆

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Body puff thing for the shower as my one came all undone and I couldn't for the life of me work out how to put it back together
2 bread rolls
apple and raspberry water

Two together railcard
Inflatable fishing net (Dads birthday)
Tim Hortons iced French vanilla latte

Reactions: 1
Nintendo switch (birthday present for son buying now while I have the cash aside for it and hiding it until July).
New jewellery for nipple piercings
Hot cross buns

• Wow
Which kindle book?

I have bought

dishwasher tablets
Brioche rolls
Burgers
The arrangement by Miranda Rijks - its okay, it's not winning any literary awards anytime soon but it's a very easy read!

Also I have completely lied in my prev post as I've just realised it's on prime so I haven't actually paid for it 🤣

• Haha
A coffe
Habitat mirror for my downstairs bathroom that no doubt will sit there for months
Dog food

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.