Last 3 things you bought #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we’re talking general life purchases, petrol, coffee, phone data...
If we’re talking frivolous/random purchases, polymer clay cutters, Swedish crisps, small cardboard boxes 😂

Reactions: 1
Greggs coffee
Greggs bacon roll
Jammie Dodgers
(It's only just gone 9 and I am having a shite day already)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
3 lots of flowers to be delivered next week for Mother’s Day, skint now 😖

I get flowers for my mum, my nana and my auntie as those are the women who brought me up 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
3 lots of flowers to be delivered next week for Mother’s Day, skint now 😖

I get flowers for my mum, my nana and my auntie as those are the women who brought me up 🥰
Ive literally just done the same for my Mum & Grandma. How expensive are Mother’s Day flowers? 😳

Reactions: 2
Ive literally just done the same for my Mum & Grandma. How expensive are Mother’s Day flowers? 😳
So expensive! I usually go to M&S and get a bouquet but it’s easier to get them delivered what with the lockdown. Just hope they’re worth the money!

A new dinner set
Bath mat
Clothes
So expensive! I usually go to M&S and get a bouquet but it’s easier to get them delivered what with the lockdown. Just hope they’re worth the money!
I ordered flowers from Next for my mum and MIL one year for Mother’s Day. Spent a lot of money thinking they’d be worth it, and when my mum sent me a picture I was mortified. It was the most pathetic bouquet ever, nothing like the grand display in the photo. I would’ve been better off buying some from the supermarket. I complained but nothing was done about it. Never again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.