Last 3 things you bought #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fishtank filters
Bathroom sink unblocker
Wrist warmers/fingerless gloves (my hands get freezing working from home)

Reactions: 1
Some viola plants, some weird slippers you heat up in the microwave (for my Mum who always has freezing feet) and some lavender pillow spray.

Reactions: 2
May sound boring but I downloaded a cashback app so I went to tesco and bought a bottle of Pepsi Max, Can of Rockstar and an Avacado.

Unfortunately I bought the wrong flavour of pepsi max so it was eligible for cash back.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
From Holland and Barrett
CBD oil
CBD capsules x2
Never tried it but hopefully it’ll help if I have another panic attack , fingers crossed I don’t but it’s there anyway if I need it
Bloody expensive stuff tho 😱😱

• Heart
Reactions: 6
From Holland and Barrett
CBD oil
CBD capsules x2
Never tried it but hopefully it’ll help if I have another panic attack , fingers crossed I don’t but it’s there anyway if I need it
Bloody expensive stuff tho 😱😱
ooh can you report back and let us know how it goes? there is a CBD shop near me but I have never bought anything as I don't know anyone who ahs taken it so am nervous to pay so much when I am not sure!

Full Tank of Fuel

Cup of Costa coffee (after buying the fuel)

ooh can you report back and let us know how it goes? there is a CBD shop near me but I have never bought anything as I don't know anyone who ahs taken it so am nervous to pay so much when I am not sure!
Yep will do . It’s seems the oil is more effective than the capsules but I’ll report back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.