Last 3 things you bought #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A tube key squeezer
Bag for bar soap
Battery operated LED long light (not strip lights)
Some of my stuff arrived. Really excited so wanted to share some pics. Loving the lights, really helpful as my wardrobe is in a dark corner of the bedroom. And as you can see all my clothes are black so it just makes it even darker. Don’t judge the dust!

Looking around for tubes to squeeze but I don’t want to waste product. At worst I’ll at least need it for tomato purée I suppose!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Wine
French stick
And possibly a new kitchen
Please, please could somebody start a thread for buying new kitchen's. I can't and would love to hear other people's experiences. Thank you❤

Reactions: 1
Wine
French stick
And possibly a new kitchen
Please, please could somebody start a thread for buying new kitchen's. I can't and would love to hear other people's experiences. Thank you❤
yes I second this about the kitchen thread!

yes I second this about the kitchen thread!
It's a total nightmare getting a new kitchen. We have had 3 quotes. Probably going to go with Howdens but they won't move on the price they quoted.
I have done so much research I could be a kitchen designer.
Sorry if I have gone off topic. Xx

An engagement ring (which I hope to present on Valentine's Day evening)
A bunch of red roses (ditto)
Some sexy underwear (ditto)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.